Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Oh sorry π’ r u feeling ok?
I am ok Indra
All done took shower, back to couch π€
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Oh sorry π’ r u feeling ok?
I am ok Indra
All done took shower, back to couch π€
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Same hereπ
U r coming n going today....bzy??
No read WU bas
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Hii sravz π€
Anything to say on the new joker avatar of viπ€£
I got allergy with joker costume now
I was expecting bed thod passion love, they providing me yuksπ€¬
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
U r coming n going today....bzy??
Haan lil busy right now out to see xmas lights
π€ aww okieπ
Couch is good. Now eat some chocolate π«πmy solution for everything
π
I got allergy with joker costume now
I was expecting bed thod passion love, they providing me yuksπ€¬
Jokes on us. π€£
I got allergy with joker costume now
I was expecting bed thod passion love, they providing me yuksπ€¬
I cannot see any Passionate love anytime soonπ€ͺπ€ͺ
Only flop plansπ€ͺ
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
I didnt see himπ€
https://twitter.com/Helly_angell/status/1337904625316458501?s=20
Beech wale ki eyes dhyan se dekh, it's kabbu only