I didnt see him🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
I didnt see him🤔
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Morning morning 🤗
Gm Neha🤗
*refuses to speak to sravs✋...* I found you on twitter but I can't see any pics .😮..till I can put a face to your name you are invisible to me😕🤣
Ok next time when you want to see me let me know. I will post for you Sofna 🤣
After I showed me face I removed it.
Looks Indra got scared of my face, after that stopped coming to forum🤣🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
The thing I wana say ki K ke drame se log itna pagal ho rahe the sab ka sar dukh raha tha toh yeh koi naye villain ko hi le aaye.. 🤣🤪
Naya villain?😳
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣Yeah mast..
Mast haan mast🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤗 aapko paka whatsapp waapis join nahi karna😳
Maa bacha🤗
I want my peace🤣
Ok next time when you want to see me let me know. I will post for you Sofna 🤣
After I showed me face I removed it.
Looks Indra got scared of my face, after that stopped coming to forum🤣🤣
I’m here