oh she said that 😮....that's nice but fans will be fans but I will wish they left her new show and don't start any comparisons
As u said fans ll be fans ...we shouldn't bother abt them ...leave it
Let enjoy our show dear
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
oh she said that 😮....that's nice but fans will be fans but I will wish they left her new show and don't start any comparisons
As u said fans ll be fans ...we shouldn't bother abt them ...leave it
Let enjoy our show dear
Priyal is good but her wardrobe is even great 😍😅 I just loved her all dresses she looks fabulous in every episode and shaon whenever I just get time 😁 I came here not gonna lie this forum is quite active and filled with lovely people like you❤
Yeah her dress❤️ every episode I hope that day changes n I get to see new dress.🤣
Priyal is good but her wardrobe is even great 😍😅 I just loved her all dresses she looks fabulous in every episode and shaon whenever I just get time 😁 I came here not gonna lie this forum is quite active and filled with lovely people like you❤
Nezuko 🤗
Purvi's wardrobe is 😍😍 Anjali's wardrobe is also nice ❤️ Actually, everyone wears pretty clothes in this show. But Purvi's wardrobe is love ❤️❤️
It ll ok Shaon ...i love hw they were looking at each other
U ll make for Thursday epi too Shaon...btw u ll post them on CG na
Sorry Ziva, I got distracted with adding text to another gif, but I hope the ones I did upload make up for it 😳 Good night from my side 🤗
As u said fans ll be fans ...we shouldn't bother abt them ...leave it
Let enjoy our show dear
Yeah her dress❤️ every episode I hope that day changes n I get to see new dress.🤣
Sorry Ziva, I got distracted with adding text to another gif, but I hope the ones I did upload make up for it 😳 Good night from my side 🤗
Shaon they are lovely dear❤️ ...thks for making them 🤗
Tell me ll u make gifs for the scenes where she is looking at Vir while working away 😳
Good night dear ....see u trow🤗🤗
Nezuko 🤗
Purvi's wardrobe is 😍😍 Anjali's wardrobe is also nice ❤️ Actually, everyone wears pretty clothes in this show. But Purvi's wardrobe is love ❤️❤️
Shaon they are lovely dear❤️ ...thks for making them 🤗
Tell me ll u make gifs for the scenes where she is looking at Vir while working away 😳
Good night dear ....see u trow🤗🤗
I have the clips ready, I'll do them tomorrow after class. I wasted some time on the text for the gif I posted in CG, so couldn't do that one tonight.
Good night, see you tomorrow 🤗
I have the clips ready, I'll do them tomorrow after class. I wasted some time on the text for the gif I posted in CG, so couldn't do that one tonight.
Good night, see you tomorrow 🤗
No worry dear take ur time...
Good night dear ...TC ....see you trow ...Rab Rakha 🤗