Awwwww. Tum dono twins to nahi the pichle janm mein. Same thought process.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Awwwww. Tum dono twins to nahi the pichle janm mein. Same thought process.
Oh dear 😭I am,I am . Just nerves
We r here if u want to talk so just PM us 👍🏼😛
🤔🤔🤔 😲😲😒😒😒
Lovely people you all are. ❤️❤️
No please we r not 🤣🤣Lovely people you all are. ❤️❤️
Anyway u r always welcome 🙏 👍🏼
aww Zohal you are such a sweetheart we love you 😘 but you are not innocent as you say to be huhuhu 😂
Okay what else are you going to gift Asad?
I’m always sweetheart darling ❤️😛 only u guys and my kids never know my worth never 👎🏼👎🏼🥺Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
aww Zohal you are such a sweetheart we love you 😘 but you are not innocent as you say to be huhuhu 😂
Okay what else are you going to gift Asad?
Just look at my face and then judge 👩⚖️ 👉👉👉 😒😒😒 u can see how innocent 😇 I’m 😆
What a ajeeb question u r asking 🙄🙄😐😐😑😑 how should I know what he wore in his next video 😒 After he uploaded next video then I will tell na which one is my gift 🎁😍😍😍 Just like Aryan u r in so hurry up 🙄🙄😐😐
🤣Originally posted by: AmirAryan
I’m always sweetheart darling ❤️😛 only u guys and my kids never know my worth never 👎🏼👎🏼🥺
Just look at my face and then judge 👩⚖️ 👉👉👉 😒😒😒 u can see how innocent 😇 I’m 😆
What a ajeeb question u r asking 🙄🙄😐😐😑😑 how should I know what he wore in his next video 😒 After he uploaded next video then I will tell na which one is my gift 🎁😍😍😍 Just like Aryan u r in so hurry up 🙄🙄😐😐











































Originally posted by: AmirAryan
I’m always sweetheart darling ❤️😛 only u guys and my kids never know my worth never 👎🏼👎🏼🥺
Just look at my face and then judge 👩⚖️ 👉👉👉 😒😒😒 u can see how innocent 😇 I’m 😆
What a ajeeb question u r asking 🙄🙄😐😐😑😑 how should I know what he wore in his next video 😒 After he uploaded next video then I will tell na which one is my gift 🎁😍😍😍 Just like Aryan u r in so hurry up 🙄🙄😐😐
And there goes my sleep laughing my heart out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Okay okay what do you want to gift him 🤣 is this question okay 🤣
K Zohal ke gift ke liye ek picture post kar do pls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣