Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Even I don't want him to die😭
But these articles seems to be true this time🥺
🥺😭
Ani will be alone 💔 he got no friend here 💔😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Even I don't want him to die😭
But these articles seems to be true this time🥺
🥺😭
Ani will be alone 💔 he got no friend here 💔😭
ye kya hota hai🤣Hi Munnu 🤗 How your exams went ??
I want a permanent exit of mini with proper justice
Impossible hai ye toh.
Hamen naye members se introduce karwo.
I am Nithya.
Haan Asfi 😳 This talented cutie pie is the best thing happened to me in this horrible 2020 ❤️
❤️Areyy isse kaise bhul sakte hai hum..
bilkul🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Mere se kuch bhi expect mat karna 🤪🤣 I'm lazy AF 🤣
Kuch bho kya hota hai ? Kuchh bhi ka bengaauuli kya?🤣
Hi mahi🤗
how r u??
Mini ka exit impossible lagta hai na?🤣
IF is acting up for me it's so slow.... Tum log batein karo i will join tomorrow.
Yeh edt khatam jo jayegi so sabko reply k jagah likes dena padega 🥺
Originally posted by: 6USCBEVEJIW6O3FN
uski apology 😆kyun tum kya samjhi😳
Kuch aur🤪