Darling I’m only good in choosing jackets 🧥 and shirt 👔 the rest is for u guys 🤪🤪
I’m not that rich to buy everything 😒😒
Bechara me 😒😒😒
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Darling I’m only good in choosing jackets 🧥 and shirt 👔 the rest is for u guys 🤪🤪
I’m not that rich to buy everything 😒😒
Bechara me 😒😒😒
Originally posted by: AmirAryan
Darling I’m only good in choosing jackets 🧥 and shirt 👔 the rest is for u guys 🤪🤪
I’m not that rich to buy everything 😒😒
Bechara me 😒😒😒
At least you bought him a jacket 🤣
Hum toh usko uss jacket mein dekh ke hi khush 😆
🤣🤣 I hope 🤞 the person that bought it is not here 😒Originally posted by: weirdladki
At least you bought him a jacket 🤣
Hum toh usko uss jacket mein dekh ke hi khush 😆
Originally posted by: AmirAryan
🤣🤣 I hope 🤞 the person that bought it is not here 😒
🤣🤣 they are? they aren't? Who knows! 🤣
If u r here so please speak 😆😆
If u r not so be quite 🤭🤐🤐
Let me take credit for that jacket 🧥 😒😒
Any new updates people? XD
Mujhe kuch bhi achcha nahi lag raha aaj. Anxiety attacks aa rahe hai.
Originally posted by: AmirAryan
If u r here so please speak 😆😆
If u r not so be quite 🤭🤐🤐
Let me take credit for that jacket 🧥 😒😒
And your work is done 🤣
Her work is just 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍