Originally posted by: KKXJAVSHNPT3WY6Y
Are bich me ek do episode miss ho gaye to ab interest chala gaya mera...
Ab me regular do show hi dekhti hu sirf
Ohhhooo...
Mera 1bhi nehi chuta...😛
Veer❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KKXJAVSHNPT3WY6Y
Are bich me ek do episode miss ho gaye to ab interest chala gaya mera...
Ab me regular do show hi dekhti hu sirf
Ohhhooo...
Mera 1bhi nehi chuta...😛
Veer❤
abe chup
Wo mera hai
Shayad kabhi na keh saku me tumko
Kahe bina samajlo tum shayad
Thanks
I'm good u ?
Working
Gargi is name taken from Vedas, there was a learned lady whose name was Gargi also goddess Durga
Alhamdulilah I'm good 😊
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
Alhamdulilah I'm good 😊
R u working or student ?
ahhh such a deep meaning❤️Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Gargi is name taken from Vedas, there was a learned lady whose name was Gargi also goddess Durga
It's actually beautiful😊
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
R u working or student ?
I'm engineering student
Yeah poor me 😒
Student 😭