Fantastic update 

Its amazing

Posted: 3 years ago

SidNi rocks 

Waiting for next

Chapter 44

Siddharth's POV

I sit beside her, throwing my arm around her shoulders, bringing up her long legs to her chest, she relaxes snuggling into me with her empty lassi glass placed in the side table. She looks up to me, with a smile on her lips.

I kiss her forehead again, her smile widens as she rests her head against my heart, the place where she belongs and owns it completely. Smiling to myself, I look up only to see the faint smile on everyone present in here.

Asha cuddled up in Rithvik's arms, Karan seated in the lone chair sipping onto the lassi, Kritika sitting beside Yash, trying their best to force smiles on the faces. 

We are yet to have that conversation, don't we? Even though I'd prefer if this conversation can move to the next day, but we can't exclude the inevitable.

It all started that night, when Roshni and I made the heart breaking decision.

A not so quick peek into the past would clear all the confusion now... So off we go to the past.

Flashback

Faintly I hear a small rustle in the surrounding greenery that is trees and tall bushes, guarding their miniature counterparts, the flowers and the weeds.

I didn't realise when she came, but here she is sitting beside me, with a blanket over her, her head resting on my shoulder. Smiling I pull her closer to me and she wraps her arms on my torso, snuggling closer to me. This causes the blanket to move, so I pull it over us so we both our covered fully by the confines of the soft material.

"happy birthday Roshni" I wish her, placing a long kiss on her forehead when she was looking up at me.

She replies with a genuine smile and kisses my cheek.

I wish I could stay like this for the rest of my life. With her in my arms, in a serene environment, cuddling under the twinkling stars, gazing the roundness of the white beauty on the sky, the moon...

Please God, give me my Roshni back. I can't keep lying to her, it hurts, it hurts a lot to be honest. Please bhagwaan, meri Roshni ki yaadaash wapas dedo, uski zindagi sirf khushiyaan se bardo aur jo bhi museebat tune Roshni ke liye rakka hai na woh sab mujhe dedo. Please....

She snuggles in closer to me making me look down at her. She looks so cute. her angelic soft skin glows under the moon light, bringing out her soft features. Her eyelids covering those set of orbs that I can stare at all day. Her nose slightly scrunching up as her lips part when she yawns, only if that didn't make her look like a cute baby. Her fingers relaxing on my chest and neck, her head placed in such a way that she could hear my heart beats which skips a beat every time her fingers brush in way that sends different emotions through my body.

Watching her with a small smile on my lips, I close my eyes wanting to savour the moment.

With my life, my wife, my Roshni. I love you so much baby.

Roshni's POV

I wake up with the blanket tangled between my legs, cushions on my tummy. 

"urgh" I groan as I pick my self up from the couch, even though it was way too comfy, I placed my neck in an wrong way now causing the numbness in few spots there.

Wait a minute where am I?

I look around only to find myself alone in a cottage made of wood. Oh yes. That's when I remember the events of the day. 

A smile makes its way to my lips when I remember how flabbergasted he was when he saw me today in the white off shoulder, just raised up to show my waist line and my legs covered in blue denim. I bit my lips so hard to stop myself from laughing. And when he left, I purposely let my hair free wanting to tease him more. 

I swear he loves my hair, there is no instance when he is beside me and his hands are not on my hair. He loves to play with it and well it's a win-win situation for me for all these years, one he gives the best massages and two being in his arms when he does that.

I almost lost my laughter when he was stammering so badly when Asha spoke with him. He was done. I swear I love him the most. 

But where is he?

"Siddharth" I call out silently only to hear my voice back in an echo. Is he not here?

I step out of the blanket and stretch my numb muscles which gives those cracking sounds. 

The cool chill breeze hits my skin, making me shiver. Shit it's cold. I pick up the blanket and wrap it around myself. 

Looking through the window I can draw out the outline of his figure. So I make my way out of the door only to find him looking at the nature scene in front of us, he looks so in thought.

I walk towards him with the thick blanket wrapped around me, I sit beside him. Each and every time I'm beside him, his cologne hit me in a different way making me go dizzy to the way he smells. 

I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes enjoying this moment between us. After a second he wraps his arms around me and I in turn wrap my arms around his muscular torso leaving the grip on the blanket. He picks the blanket and wraps it around us, so that we're cuddled up closer to each other.

I smile when he wishes me again, and I almost forgot that it is my birthday today. This birthday was different from the rest of the other birthdays as there were no big celebrations, there was no crowded people at my home or my dorm, but there was him and me, lost in a forest, staying at a cottage, only us, no one else.

He then apologizes cause we had to spend the day like this but frankly I had fun today, with him. Although I felt bad to make to him do 100 push ups it was his punishment combined for the two days. And when he pinned me down on the couch, he totally caught me off guard for a second I was about to give in and... but yeah everything is going good as of now.

I snuggle in closer to him and place my head just aside his chest, in the place where I could hear his heart beat which only beats for me. 

Exhaling I close my eyes and think of the situation we're in. I frankly don't know what to do and yesterday when I came back to the Karan's cottage only to see blood oozing out of those deep cuts in Siddharth's palm, that broke me a thousand times. It hurted my insides and I so badly wanted to just bring his palm to my lips and kiss it until the pain would vanish away yet I didn't do anything except for hurting him which I had to.

Yesterday night I couldn't stop myself from going and giving him the tightest hug and tell him that I love him so much, but I can't that's why I spoke with Papa. From my childhood whenever my thoughts aren't set on a track I speak with Papa who is there watching me, guiding me throughout my life. And when Siddharth came and sat near me it just felt like my dad had again solved my problem by sending Siddharth here.

Little did he know that I was the one who attended to his wound with my lips. And that idiot smiled throughout the time even though he was fast asleep. At first I thought he was acting but when I spoke to him about the truth he didn't even move an inch, just his lips moved when mine came in contact with his cuts, which confirmed that he was in a deep slumber.

Then at the morning I had the best time teasing him with my dressing, although it wasn't that revealing, it was just like he likes. And boy we were twinning and all thanks goes to my super spying skills for that. 

After that we started only to the trio to cancel their plans and then for us to go in the wrong route only for the car to get broken and us to get stuck in middle of a forest. And eventually we find a cottage, like excuse me am I an idiot? Like how cliché was that situation.

But I seriously should give it to him as he had planned everything so well but baby I know you more than you know yourself.

"I love you Roshni" I hear him speak placing a kiss on my forehead as he wraps me tighter in his arms. A wide grin makes it's way to my lips as I tighten the hug and cuddle with him. For a second he freezes but then he calls my name after it and pats my cheek to check if i'm awake but me being me act it all out and let out soft snores.

His chest heaves up and down as he exhales and lets out a sigh.

"kaash Roshni, kaash, main tujhe bacha leta, kaash I wouldn't have let you go out of my sight that day phir hame... i'm sorry love to lie to but it's hurts Roshni" his voice cracks as he takes in a deep breath, tugging his arms around me.

"it's hurts so badly baby that I have to act... lekin main yeh karungi tumare liye, sirf tumare liye... par beta Sid bohot mushkil hone waala hai..." he pauses for few moments, his grip on me tightening slightly, "main vaada kartoun tujhse Roshni, main vaada kartoun ki un dono bhai behen ko main chodungi nahi, un dono ki bura samay ab shuri hogi... I promise that you to love" he kisses my forehead making me bit my lower lip to not to let a sob out which was threatening it's way out of my lips.

"I love you so much" after confessing his love for me, he moves his hand to his face and I sneak a glance. He looked so vulnerable, his eyes glistened in tears, his nose was slightly red, his lower lips trembled slightly denoting that he was trying so hard to not to cry. His fingers wiped his tears away before locking me in his arms.

I quickly shut my eyes and nestled in closer to him, wanting to comfort him which worked when he lets out a chuckle pulling me onto his lap. My 'fake' sleeping figure rested on his thighs, my head on his chest and my hands were wrapped around his neck. He had his hands around my waist drawing circles as his face rested on my hair.

"I love you" were the last words I had heard before hearing those loud snores from him.

Waiting for a few minutes, after making sure he was asleep, I slid from his hold and stood on my legs. I needed to let everything out. I so badly wanted to do it only then I can act it all out tomorrow. 

Pressing a long kiss on his cheek, I move away from him a bit so that he can't hear my break down. I walk down the porch and settle down on the edge of the stairs so that there is sufficient space between us.

I bit my lower lip and stare into the dense nature in front of us. Wind gushed over my body, making me wrap myself in my arms. 

Slowly rubbing my sides I come in terms with the situation we are in. What am I gonna do? Or what am I doing now? Am I doing the right thing though? By lying to everyone that I've lost my freaking memory!

Yes I have not lost my memory and that was all a play. A play which i'm forced to do. A play which hurts me and breaks me a thousand times when I portray those fake emotions.

Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks as I remembered his face when those words were spit out of my mouth. He looked so lost, and why wouldn't he be?

His wife was kidnapped the couple of days back, and in 48 hours he finds her only to shout at a misunderstanding they've had a long time back in which she convinced herself that she hated him. 

He looked so pale. And when he held me in his arms, I couldn't stop myself from hugging himself and shouting 'I love you', so I simply faked a faint.

More tears rolled down when I remember the moment he came and slid beside me when I was asleep slightly. Those shivers ran through me when he placed his hand on my waist after caressing my cheek. And when he had spoke with me, his voice cracking so badly, I had to put the fact in my mind that i'm being watched and I have to stop myself from spilling the tea, so I shifted and snuggled into his chest making a small stop to those tears.

"I love you so much Siddharth, and i'm sorry for lying to you that I have lost my memory but truth to be told I have not... i'm so sorry baby... I love you so freaking much" I finally let it out, my face hid itself between my palms, my back arched, that I was leaning and resting my sobbing face on my thighs.

"kya bola tumne?" 

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago

We kind of suspected that she never lost her memory.

Hey guys, how have y'all been?

So I have some bad news now. 

I know i'm very slow with this story, but I had actually thought to give you guys an update each day as I had all the bits and pieces ready but unfortunately, I had fractured my left hand 10 days back.

Yep, you read that right my left hand is fractured, I had gotten into this crazy accident, which I came out alive thankfully but my hand didn't. The past days have been terrible to even move it an inch, even the pain killers aren't, you know, working that much.

Comparing with the last week i'm much better now, i'm doing good, but not great, sadly. The pain is still there and it's really is terrible to type a message with one hand as i'm used to do it in two. 

So now for the real bad news, for y'all, my doctor has advised me not to use my left hand much for a next few days, so I thought it would be two weeks but when he told me I shouldn't be straining for atleast 1 and half months, I was genuinely shocked.

Two reasons, one I have internals going on and I don't know how to manage it, two it's MY FREAKING HAND AND IT HURTS!

Sooo, sadly I won't be able to update regularly for the next several months. But yes I'll try to proofread the already written chapters now and then, and I'll try, remember try to update them as i'm this procrastinator and have left chapters just like that, without an proper ending.

I hope you guys would understand my situation, i'm extremely sorry! I'm really sorry for keeping you guys wait this long.

And for the record I had this idea for updating one chapter for the last 10 days of this year but what I didn't know was that I won't be able to use my left hand!

I really hope y'all would understand. And thank you so much for all the love you have for my stories, and for an amatuer like me, it means a lot.

Stay safe guys, haffun on the last days of this crazy year. Happy new year in advance.

Will meet you in next update, and IDK when it would be.

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

P.S I really am sorry and I hope you guys understand how sorry I am, I really didn't want this to happen.

Please take care of yourself first. The story can wait.

Take care and get well soon