Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12
someones bday party?
Not sure why marriage flashback
Riddu gray shade back story😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12
someones bday party?
Not sure why marriage flashback
Riddu gray shade back story😔
Why marriage flashback
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIr51yPBp2B/?igshid=1wxayzyb1rm5z
Is Function/party mein marjawan
Jab dekho party party karte hein
Kitna jalsa hai VR mansion valo ko
Jab dekho tab party manao
Aur yaha hum saal me do teen bar mauka milta hai
May be ridz goes back to her soul mate- spying. Or may be they're using flash back in between any romantic scene.
I am talking off topic but they are not giving any promo of our serial and seriously I'm fed up of Namak....😡
Neither voot is giving episode...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
New episode aya???
Don't think so...
Don't think so...
Ye vootiya episode nehi deta time se...
Manisha ki dukh bhari dastan😆Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
Kitna jalsa hai VR mansion valo ko
Jab dekho tab party manao
Aur yaha hum saal me do teen bar mauka milta hai
This year I couldn't able to celebrate single festival. In fact I was not in home. Mujhe dekh k aap accha feel kar sakti ho😆
I am talking off topic but they are not giving any promo of our serial and seriously I'm fed up of Namak....😡
Neither voot is giving episode...
Episode k bich mein bhi kamariya chala deti hai...😈