Originally posted by: dipali13
Bilkul agree yaar jab bhi Riansh moment ate hai CV ko jaldi hoti hai😡
Yaaaaaa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dipali13
Bilkul agree yaar jab bhi Riansh moment ate hai CV ko jaldi hoti hai😡
Yaaaaaa
Oh you think he is not
Yeah I mean yaar jo pictures ayi hai wo rRahul ki hai par jo mask pahenke dance kar raha hai wo rRahul nahi ho sakta...rRahul tall and hatta katta hai aur dekho jo dance kar rahai uski kamar kitni slim hai yaar
Where are the people?
Seems like everyone is busy
I am Back🤗
Sorry got busy in kitchen. I am free for 30-40 mins more.. until the potatoes boiled 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I am Back🤗
Sorry got busy in kitchen. I am free for 30-40 mins more.. until the potatoes boiled 😆
Good to se u back 🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Good to se u back 🤗
Where’s everyone??
Seems like they are in shock...🤣
That why PH released the synopsis 🤣
Or may be laughing looking at Rrahul’s dance in joker costume..🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Seems like they are in shock...🤣
That why PH released the synopsis 🤣
Or may be laughing looking at Rrahul’s dance in joker costume..🤣
Hahahaa 😂😂
They have deleted that post now which they released
Then why to release if you wana delete it.. pagal log..🤣