Bappreeee
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bappreeee
Ouch omg
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abe
Without me being here
Did u tell her the reason as to what I said yesterday about her absence 😂😂
She only saw ur kaand
Tum toh kaand ka expert aur pussne ka bi export ho🤣🤣
Not much as not many ppl were here
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Awww chai pee lo ekdum mast btw missed u
Yeah I will make, stove ka all those stands in dishwasher, so I need get them out and do tea
Mee too missed🤗
Yeah I will make, stove ka all those stands in dishwasher, so I need get them out and do tea
Mee too missed🤗
Okie🤗 kadak wali peena ekdum fresh hojaoegi
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Bappreeee
Yeah
On top of it my card is getting used by some idiot in different state
From morning behind banks😭
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Not much as not many ppl were here
Oh ok. Looks like all Are busy