Why was Kavita called on WKV ?

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeh scripted hai kya ?

Kavita went out without a trace.  Then her husband has to tweet about Abhinav when he is not a participant or related to the show

Yeh toh BB13 nahi hai, obviously no one was interested.

Vikas the mole was purposely sent to leak outside information.  Ruby was clever enough to verify with others.

A matter which can be solved outside is brought inside the house and Salman is playing opposition, defence and judge like some 3 in 1 role.

Yeh S11 se personal matters ko mudda banane ka teka BB ne liya hai kya.

Upon on that Rubina is talking of legal action

kya trps ke liye sab kuch ho raha hai..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She should check her husband’s phone before legal action 🤣

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bingo - perfect observation I said the same Vikas was plotted to leak news to Abhinav he knew KK was coming on WKW 

This show is getting so predictable with these lame dramas

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kavita's entry her fight with ejaz then exit then re entry than again exit and now this everything is scripted. It's very obvious. But this female is really cheap

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anna143

Bingo - perfect observation I said the same Vikas was plotted to leak news to Abhinav he knew KK was coming on WKW 

This show is getting so predictable with these lame dramas

Exactly I have seen Shakti and their bts also, Rubina will sue colors if her personal life was brought on TV without permission

It is all planned.  Kavita came into this show for two reasons, one Ejaz and other Rubinav.

Chicken khurana se kuch nahi hua abhi 

paratha king per nazar hai

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Exactly I have seen Shakti and their bts also, Rubina will sue colors if her personal life was brought on TV without permission

It is all planned.  Kavita came into this show for two reasons, one Ejaz and other Rubinav.

Chicken khurana se kuch nahi hua abhi 

paratha king per nazar hai

Mili bhagat hai - these contestants sign in advance ke they are open to controversy from outside. There will be no consequences once Rubinav are out. There will be no legal suit ... this is fake drama for trps

anna143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi_lovely

Kavita's entry her fight with ejaz then exit then re entry than again exit and now this everything is scripted. It's very obvious. But this female is really cheap

All fixed drama like last year now Salman will come inside to console Rubina 🤣

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It  is all drama for trp.. Bb is always playing contestants's life and their emotions. 🤪

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

😆🤣

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

So Rubina is also in on this??? I think so too. Such a shameless couple they are.