Sachme maar denge yaar saurabh ko🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sachme maar denge yaar saurabh ko🥺
No matter what Bon feels... Sampoo is a self centered character and won't think twice before counting her own benefits.
E.g. BW track
Vahina I don't trust her 🤢
itni jaldi mein hain voh,lagta hai Mini ko utha ke baahar phek denge abhi!!🤪I think Tarabai was a better viallain.. GW is just a joru ka gulaam 🥱
It’s our right to know mini and GW mystery😂😂 .. hope makers solve it before her exit 🙄🙄
44 se dekh milega 👍🏼
Chalo... Mai chali sone... शुभ ratri behenas🤗
Gunnyte Akshu 🤗
Hi Afifa 🤗
🤗
Originally posted by: H2IGRCDQOQXAFQ7E
Bon haina,shock mein chala bhi gaya,toh biwi ko dekh kar waapas normal hojayega!🤪
Bon khud sampoo didi k liye ro rhi hogi😭 inn dono ko Kaka sambhalenge 😭
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
But do you guys think that after saurav death Ani will have a new friend? .
If yes then I want a friend who behaves freely with Ani I know saurav consider Ani master more than friend but if there is a new friend coming in his life then he should behave like a normal friend who can understand him and sometimes guide him as well
Yes.. someone like Salim
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
For this I'll have to rewatch the episodes..
After that I'll separate the scenes into constituent parts for the purpose of an examination..😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Apan se nahi ho payega.. mai so jaungi sachhi 🤪
Originally posted by: IDKCF4L6SN2NFPXX
itni jaldi mein hain voh,lagta hai Mini ko utha ke baahar phek denge abhi!!🤪
What’s the hurry now? Jab dekhna nahi chahte the tab thop diya mini ko and ab jab mystery solve karvana chahte hai tab bhaga rahe hai use.. bahot na insafi hai yeh to 🤣🤣