SaiRat OS "Bound with me"

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Hii,

First time writing something on SaiRat.  Hit like or leave comments if you liked it. Please dont mind the typos or grammatical errors as didnt get the time to proof read.

OS  -  Bound with me

“Usha maushi, Aai, Shivani bua, Karishma where is everyone?” A very excited Sai walked in the Chavan house with a box of sweets in her hands. Everyone came out of their rooms hearing her voice. Sai almost jumped on Ashwini as soon as she saw her and hugged her tightly.

“Balaa, what happened? You look so happy.” Ashwini asked while carasing her face affectionately.

“Aai, I told you about my results right?” Sai replied.

“Yes, how anyone of us can forget that. You have made whole Chavan clan proud by doing top in whole state.” Ashwini replied while throwing a meaningful glance at Bhawani.

“Rigth Aai and becauseof that I have got admission in best medical college today and that too on 100% scholarship.” Sai shared her good news.

“Wow! It calls for celebration. I will make your favorite shrikhand puri in dinner today.” Ashwini said as she hugged Sai. While Bhawani, Ninad and Omi, Pakhi showed as they dont have any interest in anything related to Sai forget about celebrating her achievements.

“Thank you Aai, thats so sweet of you but thats not the reason for my excitement. More than the result and admission I am happy because of 100% scholarship the college management has offered me free hostel accommodation. That means I dont have to pay any money for my education. I can shift in hostel as soon as possible. Aai, now I wont be a burden on anyone.” Sai shared the real reason for her excitement.

But hearing that Ashwini become sad while Bhawani and gang smiled for the first time because of Sai as they got a chance to get rid of her.

“Balaa, what are you saying? You are Virat’s wife , part of our family, not a burden on us.” Ashwini shared her views.

“I know Aai, You have accepted me whole heartedly but I can see some people here still have problems with me...probably they will never accept me. I will always be jungli mulgi or immature bachhi for them.” Sai said looking at Bhawani and Pakhi. “So its better that I should shift in the hostel immediately.  Virat sir has already done enough for me. I dont want to trouble him or you anymore.” Sai completed her sentence.

“Balaa....but....”Ashwini again tried to make her understand but Sai didnt let her complete, “Aai, I know you consider me as your daughter but please try to understand neither I will be happy here nor the other family members. So its better I should go. ”Sai replied and went into her room to pack her bags for shifting.

Ashwini just kept standing there shocked by Sai’s decision while Usha maushi ran after her to convince her to change her decision.

“Sai, what are you doing? What purpose it will solve if you shift in hostel? You will be at your own for everything. All the villagers got you married to Virat sir so that he can be with you and you will get a family again.” Usha maushi reasoned.

“Enough maushi! You and rest of the villagers got rid of your responsibility for me and got me married to Virat sir even after knowing that no one of us was willing for it. That time I had lost my Aaba and was not in right frame of mind so you people didnt listen to me. But now I have got admission in medical college and I can clearly see my goal in life and the bonus is that now I don’t have to depend on Virat sir for anything then what is the need to live here? You yourself has seen in these past few days that apart from Aai how this family never leaves any chance to insult me then why should I stay here.” Sai replied with brutal honesty like always and Usha maushi didn’t have anything to say. Sai kept packing her bags.

In the living room Ashwini was sobbing while others were just relieved to know that finally the jwalamukhi devi, the jungli mulgi was going away from their life. Most happy was Pakhi but she couldn’t show it for obvious reason or else her facade of “agyakaari sarvgunn sampan Maratha bahu” would have vanished. But her eyes were shining with inexplicable contentment. After some time Sai came out of her room with her bags. Just then Virat entered from the main door and he saw her with her bags.

“Sai, you are going somewhere?” Virat asked and saw everyone’s face. His Aai was crying while others seemed happy and relaxed. He was confused what happened? Did Sai pull any of her stunt again? But then why everyone was normal?

“Virat, please you ask Sai not to leave the house. Only you can make her understand.” Ashwini requested.

“What? Sai is leaving? And going where?” Virat asked in shock.

“Virat sir, remember I told you today that I will be going to medical college to complete the admission formalities? I went there and they offered me free hostel accommodation so I thought that it would be in the best interest of everyone that I should....” Sai tried to explain calmly but Virat interrupted her. “...So you thought that you will leave this house immediately. You took this decision all by yourself and didn’t even think it necessary to talk to me about it.” Virat taunted.

“But nothing is there to talk. Nobody likes me here, I was living here because I didn’t have any place to go but now I have so its simple and quite obvious decision.” Sai replied shrugging her shoulders.

“No its not that simple and in case you forgot you are my wife. You have no right to take these kind of decisions alone.” Virat shouted, he was angry on Sai. How could she just pack her bags and leave like this...without even telling him. Yes they were husband and wife just for namesake but still...it was his right to be a part of all important decisions of her life because he took her responsibility. Sai was shocked by Virat’s behaviour but more than her Pakhi and Bhawani were shocked.

“Virat, first time this girl has said something sensible. Nobody wants her here and she doesn’t fit in Chavan house so its better she leave this place. Why are you stopping her?” Bhawani couldn’t stop herself from asking.

“Yes Virat, at last this girl has taken right decision and you are not letting her go? Why?” Ninad like a obedient slave supported his vahini.

Pakhi wanted to ask the same but she knew better than to spoil her image in front of Virat.

“Kaku, baba, I will explain this to you later. Right now, its between me and my wife and nobody has any right to interfere between us.” Virat replied in same angry tone and Bhawani and Ninad were taken aback. Never had he ever took that tone with them. Pakhi felt like her dreams were shattering again.

“Usha maushi, take her and her bags inside.” Virat instructed and Usha was more than happy to follow it. “Maushi, I am not going inside. I will leave today itself.” Sai replied gearing up for the arguments.

“Sai....dont....just don’t test my patience. We will talk about it later. Just go inside right now.” Virat almost threatened. As much as Sai wanted to fight back but she knew better than to mess this time with Virat. He was a man of patience. He took her every tantrum with cool mind and doesn’t even get bothered by her daily little fights and arguments with Bhawani and the gang but when he loses his mind, he should not be messed with. Those angry glares together with subtle nods of head was enough for Sai to know that he has reached his limit now she should not try her luck and pester him for anything. So like an obedient topper student in school who had just received punishment from the teacher for the first time, Sai bowed down her head and followed Usha maushi inside her room.

Virat was about to leave but Bhawani stopped him, “Virat, you cant escape the questions. You have to tell us why you stopped that jungle mulgi? Wasnt you the one who said that you married her just because she was orphan and had no place to go, no roof on her head. But now that she has an option of living elsewhere than why you don’t want her to go?”

“So I was right about your intentions after all. You married her because you wanted to not because she was needy. That's why you don’t want her to leave.” Ninad taunted.

“As I said its between me and wife so I really don’t have to answer your questions but since you have brought up the marriage topic again I want to tell you again very clearly that Yes I had other options. I could have sponsored her education, put her in some women’s hostel or get her married to someone else and I thought of every possible option very thoroughly. I had said no to marry her at first and was coming back here but then I got to know that Sai tried to commit suicide.” Virat said while remembering that horrible scene. Everyone was once again shocked by this revelation.

Virat saw their pale faces specially of his Aai and continued again. “My every breath, my whole existence is in debt of Kamal sir. If that day he wouldn’t have come in between then not me but you would have welcomed my dead body. And in exchange of it he just wished a good future of his daughter. When that day I saw Sai lying in the pool of blood...then in hospital...struggling between life and death...I couldn’t....I just couldn’t leave her like that ...alone...all alone to deal with everything. She was clearly in depression. She needed support. She needed someone to look after her. Thats when I realized that despite of what she says, she is not mature enough to survive on her own. She lacks that stability in life and if I left her now then she will be shattered....get drown in despair so I had to marry her. And today also, its still the same. Though she is not in depression anymore but she is impulsive, emotional and gullible. She doesn’t know or if knows then will never accept but she needs me in her journey to fulfil her dreams and I will not leave her alone even for once, no matter if I have to fight with her to be with her.” Virat poured his heart out for the first time about the whole incident which changed his life and then left everyone to ponder over it.

In the room Sai was sitting in the dark. She still hadn’t unpacked her bags.  Ashwini came in her room with food plate and put on the lights. She tried to feed her something but she was not interested in food right now she wanted answers from Virat sir. So she politely refused. Ashwini gave up after sometime and left the room.

Virat went out to spend some time with his friend Sunny. After so many days again he was forced to remember Gadh Chiroli incidents and it was taking a toll on him emotionally. He wanted some fresh air.

“So you stopped her because you are worried for her not because you love her?” Sunny asked while teasing Virat.

“Shut up Sunny. You know its not possible.” Virat replied.

“Why? Its possible for you to fall in love within two days at yoga camp with totally stranger girl but you cant fall in love with your wife with whom you are sharing room, looking after her and now probably know her more than anyone else. Come on yaar Virat, don’t lie to yourself at least. I agree that you were worried for her but somewhere deep inside your heart your love forced you to stop her. You don’t want to let her go away from you.” Sunny tried to make him understand.

“No, its nothing like..its just...I don’t...” Virat stammered as he tried to figure out his feelings. Has he really fallen in love with Sai? But how is this possible? Can anyone fall in love again in life? He thought his heart was now with Pakhi forever but then why it beats for Sai now?” Virat tried but it was difficult to reach to any conclusion. He was now frustrated even more. Why the hell he come to meet Sunny. He left from there and came back to his house.

Virat saw food plate untouched and Sai was leaning on chair all lost. “Why you have not eaten yet?” Virat questioned.

“First you answer my all questions. Why you stopped me Virat sir. Every person in this house hates me. And forget about others...what about you...and Pakhi didi?” Sai said and first time Virat looked up at her on the mention of Pakhi.

“What about me and Pakhi?” Virat asked averting his eyes. “We both know very well so just stop pretending. You and Pakhi didi like each other. She is angry from you because of me. If I will leave then she will not be upset anymore and you will also be able to fulfil your promise to her without any hindrance....then why?” Sai argued.

Virat was speechless. He didn’t know what to say. Whatever Sai was saying was true...each and every word. If she leaves then everyone including Pakhi will be happy. He was the same man who wanted Pakhi’s happiness at any cost once in his life then why he is not giving any importance to it now. What has changed in these few days he has spent with Sai? At first he used to feel bad for Pakhi and held himself responsible for her condition. He considered her epitome of grace and maturity but then the incident on his wedding night changed his views drastically. He still remembers how Pakhi had shouted on Sai, the way she was talking, the accusations she put on her. His blood has boiled on hearing those bitter words for Sai and he wanted to give a befitting reply to Pakhi but controlled himself giving her benefit of doubt that she was just emotionally drained out, frustrated because of family drama. But then he had started noticing slowly how Pakhi always makes sure to trouble Sai, to taunt her, to make her life here as difficult as possible and with that she didn’t only lose the respect he had for her but also the love, the care started waning.

“Answer me Virat sir. You cant stay quiet like this.” Sai again demanded answers and brought Virat out of his thoughts.

“To be honest, I don’t have any answers. I know it sounds stupid but lets say I dont trust anyone with you...even you cant take care of yourself better than me and I know it...you know it too...dont you? You know I want best for you...dont you? somewhere you can sense me why I stopped you....right?” Virat wanted to say so many things but could only come with these lame excuses but his question was more of an assurance, he wanted from her.

Sai was surprised with his reaction. That pleading tone, those deep brown eyes saying story of their own...what was that? Has he developed feelings for her more than just namesake companionship? She thought only she was struggling with her heart which started beating fast whenever they accidentally come closer, that feeling of butterflies in her stomach whenever he takes stand in support of her infront of whole family. And she was afraid of it. She didn’t want to nurture any false hopes in her heart so apart from all the reasons of leaving this house the growing proximity with Virat sir was also one of them. Virat sir was also going through the same phase?..No..no..she wont even think about the impossible.” Sai thought and took a deep breath to calm down.

Virat on the other hand felt heart broken when he got no reply from her. Heart broken! Really is that possible? He wondered. Then why it was hurting in his chest? Why he wants to hear her yes so desperately.

“I will leave for hostel tomorrow.” Sai announced her decision once again.

Virat felt anger rising in him once again on her stubbornness. He tried his best to fight with his emotions but at last his treacherous heart won and he marched towards Sai. “You are not going anywhere. You got that?” He said with gritted teeth as he turned her around with jerk by holding her arm.

“Leave me right now. You may be an officer in your police station but here you cant show me your attitude ACP Virat Chavan sir.” Sai replied, equally angry.

“Yes I cant show you attitude but as your husband, Mrs. Sai Virat Chavan, I have every right to stop you from taking stupid decisions and thats what I am doing.” Virat replied directly looking into her eyes.

For Sai, time stopped the moment he called her Sai Virat Chavan. She didn’t listen anything after that. It was both a rude reminder to her that her identity is no more associated with her father but with her husband now and lovely proof of how things have changed between them. First time he has said or done something with the authority of a husband. Does it means he has started loving her? Started seeing her more than just a responsibility? Sai’s heart in spite of her numerous efforts started beating with jet speed as she with difficulty channel the pateince and waited to hear more from him.

Virat continued, “Whether you want it or not, you are bound with me now...bound with the sacred vows we took before fire, bound with the expectations that comes with the relationship of husband and wife, bound with the l....lov....” Virat couldn’t complete. But Sai heard the unsaid. She wanted to shout, Jump and what not as she felt her heart is going to explode now with happiness but she contented by only nodding her head slightly and agreeing to stay. In response Virat closed the distance between them as he hugged her unable to hold anymore.

Sai closed her eyes and wrapped her hands around him. For the first time they were this close. Touching each other not because any accident or friendly gesture but as something else and boy it was magical. She could feel her body responding in strange ways...feelings which were alien to her till now suddenly emerging out of everywhere. She wanted to live this moment and save this in her heart forever. She hugged him  more tightly.

Virat also responded as he did the same as if wanted to hide her from the whole world in his protective embrace. “I am not letting you go anywhere.” He whispered again. “I am not leaving you. I am here...I am here....with you.” Sai replied while hiding her face in his chest. Both stayed like this for what felt like eternity. What started as an argument turned out to be the starting of their beautiful journey of love and understanding.

The Beginning

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Hii,

First time writing something on SaiRat.  Hit like or leave comments if you liked it. Please dont mind the typos or grammatical errors as didnt get the time to proof read.

OS  -  Bound with me

“Usha maushi, Aai, Shivani bua, Karishma where is everyone?” A very excited Sai walked in the Chavan house with a box of sweets in her hands. Everyone came out of their rooms hearing her voice. Sai almost jumped on Ashwini as soon as she saw her and hugged her tightly.

“Balaa, what happened? You look so happy.” Ashwini asked while carasing her face affectionately.

“Aai, I told you about my results right?” Sai replied.

“Yes, how anyone of us can forget that. You have made whole Chavan clan proud by doing top in whole state.” Ashwini replied while throwing a meaningful glance at Bhawani.

“Rigth Aai and becauseof that I have got admission in best medical college today and that too on 100% scholarship.” Sai shared her good news.

“Wow! It calls for celebration. I will make your favorite shrikhand puri in dinner today.” Ashwini said as she hugged Sai. While Bhawani, Ninad and Omi, Pakhi showed as they dont have any interest in anything related to Sai forget about celebrating her achievements.

“Thank you Aai, thats so sweet of you but thats not the reason for my excitement. More than the result and admission I am happy because of 100% scholarship the college management has offered me free hostel accommodation. That means I dont have to pay any money for my education. I can shift in hostel as soon as possible. Aai, now I wont be a burden on anyone.” Sai shared the real reason for her excitement.

But hearing that Ashwini become sad while Bhawani and gang smiled for the first time because of Sai as they got a chance to get rid of her.

“Balaa, what are you saying? You are Virat’s wife , part of our family, not a burden on us.” Ashwini shared her views.

“I know Aai, You have accepted me whole heartedly but I can see some people here still have problems with me...probably they will never accept me. I will always be jungli mulgi or immature bachhi for them.” Sai said looking at Bhawani and Pakhi. “So its better that I should shift in the hostel immediately.  Virat sir has already done enough for me. I dont want to trouble him or you anymore.” Sai completed her sentence.

“Balaa....but....”Ashwini again tried to make her understand but Sai didnt let her complete, “Aai, I know you consider me as your daughter but please try to understand neither I will be happy here nor the other family members. So its better I should go. ”Sai replied and went into her room to pack her bags for shifting.

Ashwini just kept standing there shocked by Sai’s decision while Usha maushi ran after her to convince her to change her decision.

“Sai, what are you doing? What purpose it will solve if you shift in hostel? You will be at your own for everything. All the villagers got you married to Virat sir so that he can be with you and you will get a family again.” Usha maushi reasoned.

“Enough maushi! You and rest of the villagers got rid of your responsibility for me and got me married to Virat sir even after knowing that no one of us was willing for it. That time I had lost my Aaba and was not in right frame of mind so you people didnt listen to me. But now I have got admission in medical college and I can clearly see my goal in life and the bonus is that now I don’t have to depend on Virat sir for anything then what is the need to live here? You yourself has seen in these past few days that apart from Aai how this family never leaves any chance to insult me then why should I stay here.” Sai replied with brutal honesty like always and Usha maushi didn’t have anything to say. Sai kept packing her bags.

In the living room Ashwini was sobbing while others were just relieved to know that finally the jwalamukhi devi, the jungli mulgi was going away from their life. Most happy was Pakhi but she couldn’t show it for obvious reason or else her facade of “agyakaari sarvgunn sampan Maratha bahu” would have vanished. But her eyes were shining with inexplicable contentment. After some time Sai came out of her room with her bags. Just then Virat entered from the main door and he saw her with her bags.

“Sai, you are going somewhere?” Virat asked and saw everyone’s face. His Aai was crying while others seemed happy and relaxed. He was confused what happened? Did Sai pull any of her stunt again? But then why everyone was normal?

“Virat, please you ask Sai not to leave the house. Only you can make her understand.” Ashwini requested.

“What? Sai is leaving? And going where?” Virat asked in shock.

“Virat sir, remember I told you today that I will be going to medical college to complete the admission formalities? I went there and they offered me free hostel accommodation so I thought that it would be in the best interest of everyone that I should....” Sai tried to explain calmly but Virat interrupted her. “...So you thought that you will leave this house immediately. You took this decision all by yourself and didn’t even think it necessary to talk to me about it.” Virat taunted.

“But nothing is there to talk. Nobody likes me here, I was living here because I didn’t have any place to go but now I have so its simple and quite obvious decision.” Sai replied shrugging her shoulders.

“No its not that simple and in case you forgot you are my wife. You have no right to take these kind of decisions alone.” Virat shouted, he was angry on Sai. How could she just pack her bags and leave like this...without even telling him. Yes they were husband and wife just for namesake but still...it was his right to be a part of all important decisions of her life because he took her responsibility. Sai was shocked by Virat’s behaviour but more than her Pakhi and Bhawani were shocked.

“Virat, first time this girl has said something sensible. Nobody wants her here and she doesn’t fit in Chavan house so its better she leave this place. Why are you stopping her?” Bhawani couldn’t stop herself from asking.

“Yes Virat, at last this girl has taken right decision and you are not letting her go? Why?” Ninad like a obedient slave supported his vahini.

Pakhi wanted to ask the same but she knew better than to spoil her image in front of Virat.

“Kaku, baba, I will explain this to you later. Right now, its between me and my wife and nobody has any right to interfere between us.” Virat replied in same angry tone and Bhawani and Ninad were taken aback. Never had he ever took that tone with them. Pakhi felt like her dreams were shattering again.

“Usha maushi, take her and her bags inside.” Virat instructed and Usha was more than happy to follow it. “Maushi, I am not going inside. I will leave today itself.” Sai replied gearing up for the arguments.

“Sai....dont....just don’t test my patience. We will talk about it later. Just go inside right now.” Virat almost threatened. As much as Sai wanted to fight back but she knew better than to mess this time with Virat. He was a man of patience. He took her every tantrum with cool mind and doesn’t even get bothered by her daily little fights and arguments with Bhawani and the gang but when he loses his mind, he should not be messed with. Those angry glares together with subtle nods of head was enough for Sai to know that he has reached his limit now she should not try her luck and pester him for anything. So like an obedient topper student in school who had just received punishment from the teacher for the first time, Sai bowed down her head and followed Usha maushi inside her room.

Virat was about to leave but Bhawani stopped him, “Virat, you cant escape the questions. You have to tell us why you stopped that jungle mulgi? Wasnt you the one who said that you married her just because she was orphan and had no place to go, no roof on her head. But now that she has an option of living elsewhere than why you don’t want her to go?”

“So after all I was right about your intentions after all. You married her because you wanted to not because she was needy. That why you don’t want her to leave.” Ninad taunted.

“As I said its between me and wife so I really don’t have to answer your questions but since you have brought up the marriage topic again I want to tell you again very clearly that Yes I had other options. I could have sponsored her education, put her in some women’s hostel or get her married to someone else and I thought of every possible option very thoroughly. I had said no to marry her at first and was coming back here but then I got to know that Sai tried to commit suicide.” Virat said while remembering that horrible scene. Everyone was once again shocked by this revelation.

Virat saw their pale faces specially of his Aai and continued again. “My every breath, my whole existence is in debt of Kamal sir. If that day he wouldn’t have come in between then not me but you would have welcomed my dead body. And in exchange of it he just wished a good future of his daughter. When that day I saw Sai lying in the pool of blood...then in hospital...struggling between life and death...I couldn’t....I just couldn’t leave her like that ...alone...all alone to deal with everything. She was clearly in depression. She needed support. She needed someone to look after her. Thats when I realized that despite of what she says, she is not mature enough to survive on her own. She lacks that stability in life and if I left her now then she will be shattered....get drown in despair so I had to marry her. And today also, its still the same. Though she is not in depression anymore but she is impulsive, emotional and gullible. She doesn’t know or if knows then will never accept but she needs me in her journey to fulfil her dreams and I will not leave her alone even for once, no matter if I have to fight with her to be with her.” Virat poured his heart out for the first time about the whole incident which changed his life and then left everyone to ponder over it.

In the room Sai was sitting in the dark. She still hadn’t unpacked her bags.  Ashwini came in her room with food plate and put on the lights. She tried to feed her something but she was not interested in food right now she wanted answers from Virat sir. So she politely refused. Ashwini gave up after sometime and left the room.

Virat went out to spend some time with his friend Sunny. After so many days again he was forced to remember Gadh Chiroli incidents and it was taking a toll on him emotionally. He wanted some fresh air.

“So you stopped her because you are worried for her not because you love her?” Sunny asked while teasing Virat.

“Shut up Sunny. You its not possible.” Virat replied.

“Why? Its possible for you to fall in love within two days at yoga camp with totally stranger girl but you cant fall in love with your wife with whom you are sharing room, looking after her and now probably know her more than anyone. Come on yaar Virat, don’t lie to yourself at least. I agree that you were worried for her but somewhere deep inside your heart your love forced you to stop her. You don’t want to let her go away from you.” Sunny tried to make him understand.

“No, its nothing like..its just...I don’t...” Virat stammered as he tried to figure out his feelings. Has he really fallen in love with Sai? But how is this possible? Can anyone fall in love again in life? He thought his heart was now with Pakhi forever but then why it beats for Sai now?” Virat tried but it was difficult to reach to any conclusion. He was now frustrated even more. Why the hell he come to meet Sunny. He left from there and came back to his house.

Virat saw food plate untouched and Sai was leaning on chair all lost. “Why you have not eaten yet?” Virat questioned.

“First you answer my all questions. Why you stopped me Virat sir. Every person in this house hates me. And forget about others...what about you...and Pakhi didi?” Sai said and first time Virat looked up at her on the mention of Pakhi.

“What about me and Pakhi?” Virat asked averting his eyes. “We both know very well so just stop pretending. You and Pakhi didi like each other. She is angry from you because of me. If I will leave then she will not be upset anymore and you will also be able to fulfil your promise to her without any hindrance....then why?” Sai argued.

Virat was speechless. He didn’t know what to say. Whatever Sai was saying was true...each and every word. If she leaves then everyone including Pakhi will be happy. He was the same man who wanted Pakhi’s happiness at any cost once in his life then why he is not giving any importance to it now. What has changed in these few days he has spent with Sai? At first he used to feel bad for Pakhi and held himself responsible for her condition. He considered her epitome of grace and maturity but then the incident on his wedding night changed his views drastically. He still remembers how Pakhi had shouted on Sai, the way she was talking, the accusations she put on her. His blood has boiled on hearing those bitter words for Sai and he wanted to give a befitting reply to Pakhi but controlled himself giving her benefit of doubt that she was just emotionally drained out, frustrated because of family drama. But then he had started noticing slowly how Pakhi always makes sure to trouble Sai, to taunt her, to make her life here as difficult as possible and with that she didn’t only lose the respect he had for her but also the love, the care started waning.

“Answer me Virat sir. You cant stay quiet like this.” Sai again demanded answers and brought Virat out of his thoughts.

“To be honest, I don’t have any answers. I know it sounds stupid but lets say I dont trust anyone with you...even you cant take care of yourself better than me and I know it...you know it too...dont you? You know I want best for you...dont you? somewhere you can sense me why I stopped you....right?” Virat wanted to say so many things but could only come with these lame excuses but his question was more of an assurance, he wanted from her.

Sai was surprised with his reaction. That pleading tone, those deep brown eyes saying story of their own...what was that? Has he developed feelings for her more than just namesake companionship? She thought only she was struggling with her heart which started beating fast whenever they accidentally come closer, that feeling of butterflies in her stomach whenever he takes stand in support of her infront of whole family. And she was afraid of it. She didn’t want to nurture any false hopes in her heart so apart from all the reasons of leaving this house the growing proximity with Virat sir was also one of them. Virat sir was also going through the same phase?..No..no..she wont even think about the impossible.” Sai thought and took a deep breath to calm down.

Virat on the other hand felt heart broken when he got no reply from her. Heart broken! Really is that possible? He wondered. Then why it was hurting in his chest? Why he wants to hear her yes so desperately.

“I will leave for hostel tomorrow.” Sai announced her decision once again.

Virat felt anger rising in him once again on her stubbornness. He tried his best to fight with his emotions but at last his treacherous heart won and he marched towards Sai. “You are not going anywhere. You got that?” He said with gritted teeth as he turned her around with jerk by holding her arm.

“Leave me right now. You may be an officer in your police station but here you cant show me your attitude ACP Virat Chavan sir.” Sai replied, equally angry.

“Yes I cant show you attitude but as your husband, Mrs. Sai Virat Chavan, I have every right to stop you from taking stupid decisions and thats what I am doing.” Virat replied directly looking into her eyes.

For Sai, time stopped the moment he called her Sai Virat Chavan. She didn’t listen anything after that. It was both a rude reminder to her that her identity is no more associated with her father but with her husband now and lovely proof of how things have changed between them. First time he has said or done something with the authority of a husband. Does it means he has started loving her? Started seeing her more than just a responsibility? Sai’s heart in spite of her numerous efforts started beating with jet speed as she with difficulty channel the pateince and waited to hear more from him.

Virat continued, “Whether you want it or not, you are bound with me now...bound with the sacred vows we took before fire, bound with the expectations that comes with the relationship of husband and wife, bound with the l....lov....” Virat couldn’t complete. But Sai heard the unsaid. She wanted to shout, Jump and what not as she felt her heart is going to explode now with happiness but she contented by only nodding her head slightly and agreeing to stay. In response Virat closed the distance between them as he hugged her unable to hold anymore.

Sai closed her eyes and wrapped her hands around him. For the first time they were this close. Touching each other not because any accident or friendly gesture but as something else and boy it was magical. She could feel her body responding in strange ways...feelings which were alien to her till now suddenly emerging out of everywhere. She wanted to live this moment and save this in her heart forever. She hugged him  more tightly.

Virat also responded as he did the same as if wanted to hide her from the whole world in his protective embrace. “I am not letting you go anywhere.” He whispered again. “I am not leaving you. I am here...I am here....with you.” Sai replied while hiding her face in his chest. Both stayed like this for what felt like eternity. What started as an argument turned out to be the starting of their beautiful journey of love and understanding.

The Beginning

Omg!! This is just amazing.  I don't have words to describe how beautifully you have penned down the emotions.  What a beautiful start to their journey and that too right before Sai is to start university.  

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Wow... I really loved it 😍

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is pure beauty!!! Loved it a lot.

❤️

cancerian.angel thumbnail

Very beautifully written..

rose_0001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such an amazing piece of work!

Some of the points you touched, I wish Virat was able to recognize those in the show, he might one day...

Just amazing!

-Emmery- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg I love this. Can see this happening too. So beautifully written and expressed. Well done 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tali_99

Omg!! This is just amazing.  I don't have words to describe how beautifully you have penned down the emotions.  What a beautiful start to their journey and that too right before Sai is to start university.  

Thank you much for the words of appreciation.  Waiting for the time in show where they would accept their feelings atleast to themselves if not to each other

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Thank you much for the words of appreciation.  Waiting for the time in show where they would accept their feelings atleast to themselves if not to each other

I am a softy when it comes to love stories...never having that experience myself I always root for couples who are in love and want them to succeed.  Lol this applies to real and reel life.  

Edited by Tali_99 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tali_99

I am a softy when it comes to love stories...never having that experience myself I always root for couples who are in love and want them to succeed.  Lol this applies to real and reel life.  

But here in  the show couple in love are virakhi actually 😆and fate seperated them. I did feel bad for them also in the beginning but then that vaada drama and pakhi marrying because of it happened and i stopped feeling bad for them. Since the suicide attempt episode i started loving sairat

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago