One more brother after Vansh's empire
It's unbearable
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
One more brother after Vansh's empire
It's unbearable
Season 1 main twin tha... Deepraj and Rajdeep.....so I dont know.....or FL ki humsakal badmain sakal change.. Phir nayi sakal ki ladki ne FL ki samne sucide kiya.....agar yaha bhi aisa hua na.. Pehle serial beech main hi chor diya ye bhi chorna padega.....
If this goes twin bro route (I highly doubt).......
then everyone of us here in this forum can write better thriller than that...
cliché story in the name of thriller....
I would rather take:
- if vihaan is some one else NOT related to RS
- with mask of vansh...
- sent by and for Vansh ....
- only in non-important scenes... to fill in for him..... so he can focus on other work...