Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haaaa yaaaar
I bloody woke up at 6pm - I was shocked
I soon had a bath and started to watch the drama
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Naam bhi unique aur Kaam bhi😆
Food outlets ke liye hai to Swiggy,Zomato MacDonald Domino's le chalta hai😛
Jio Mart,Big basket and Grofers pe chalta hai,par usme sirf food item pe available hai
Aur ku6 kharidna ho to uska COD apne aap ho jaata hai🤪
Baki sab to samjh aagaya....
@bold yeh kuch samajh na aaya🤪
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Haaaa yaaaar
I bloody woke up at 6pm - I was shocked
I soon had a bath and started to watch the drama
What tu 6 baje uthi...😱😱😱
Aj mein subha 5:30 KO ayi tabh bhi tujhe nehi dekha...
Tujhe bhook nehi lagi...
Snehuuuuuu