Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12
What rrahul is just 22??
Is he joking?
So he was just 19 when he acted in twisted😂
Rrahul nahi Zayn
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12
What rrahul is just 22??
Is he joking?
So he was just 19 when he acted in twisted😂
Rrahul nahi Zayn
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12
What rrahul is just 22??
Is he joking?
So he was just 19 when he acted in twisted😂
We r talking about zayn not rrahul
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Rrahul nahi Zayn
Oh I didn't notice the name 🤣
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Chandni ki kitni he ?
Helly ki age ki hogi 23/24 maybe
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Bas kar yaar mujse hasa nahi ja rhaa 🤣🤣
Okie. 🙊🤣
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12
What rrahul is just 22??
Is he joking?
So he was just 19 when he acted in twisted😂
Arey not Rrahul, but Zayn who plays Angre
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
We r talking about zayn not rrahul
I didn't notice the name ☺️
He is hiding his age. He is not 22.😆
Oops Maine name notice nehi kiya
Originally posted by: NewAccount
He is hiding his age. He is not 22.😆
I feel the same. I thought he is at least 27 or 28.