Today also ande is not here...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Today also ande is not here...
Good afternoon all...
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Manasa di are u playing ny game or not??
Sorry Ari, I can't participate
Not at all in the mood to write lately and moreover I won't be having time so not possible to write OS anytime sooner😒
But I promise I will surely write OS on the scenes I've chosen as soon as my exams get over. Hope I get back to my writing mood soon🤞
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/15097
Revenge ff
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/15101
Love revenge friendship ff
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Sorry Ari, I can't participate
Not at all in the mood to write lately and moreover I won't be having time so not possible to write OS anytime sooner😒
But I promise I will surely write OS on the scenes I've chosen as soon as my exams get over. Hope I get back to my writing mood soon🤞
If u promise to write os on scenes so i am leaving u
Good evening all...
Guys no one reading my ff?
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Guys no one reading my ff?
Hey Ari sorry dear was busy today even now ...will read tonight for sure 🤗 ..
done readingOriginally posted by: arisharosid20
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/15097
Revenge ff
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/15101
Love revenge friendship ff
Take care of ur health
How r u now
Write long if possible to u na
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Guys no one reading my ff?
Sorry for the delay but finally read 😉😉
No one is active here other than you and soujanya di , all else are coming once so you are left to ask for updates 🤣...
So give next update soon , you keep giving updates maybe all comes active to read that 🤪
I'm being too greedy for updates 🤣🤣 what to do my nature can't back off from it 🤪🤣