haan ek beheno ka neg hota hai and ek bhabhiyo ka😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan ek beheno ka neg hota hai and ek bhabhiyo ka😆
Vansh dulhan🤣
Riddhima dulha🤣
Kabir dulhe ki behen matlab riddhima ki behen 🤣
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Ek YT ke thumbnail pe caption tha
"Riddhima ne anokhe tarike se kiya Vansh ka gussa shant "🤪
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Ab kaise isse apne dimag se nikalun? 😭🤣
Vase maar sar pe riddhu style🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
main door pe rokti hain behene, room mein to bhabhi rokti hai😉
and vaise bhi vo RS family ki badi bahu hai😆
Badi bahu sunke mujhe bahot hasi aati hai🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Vansh dulhan🤣
Riddhima dulha🤣
Kabir dulhe ki behen matlab riddhima ki behen 🤣
abe🤣🤣
Tujhe to teri mummy ne bola tha ki kiss nahi tilak hai yaad hai na wo sab🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Or hume precap dekh k laga kiss aa eahi he 🤣
Specially muje or mani ko 🤣
Mujhe bhi pehli nazar mei kiss laga tha🤣
Maathe pe sindoor dekh samajh aaya riddhima Tilak kar rahi thi🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
haan ek beheno ka neg hota hai and ek bhabhiyo ka😆
Or muje pata ni kyu ye paise lene wali rasam sari odd lagti he 😆
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Oh God it's horrible. I hope you're fine now. Did you take any precaution?inform police or parents? If it's no then please do it fast. Don't take these creep lightly.
Yeah!
I informed my parents and then took Inspector's mobile number and saved it in emergency list and told about their motorcycle number plate number on women's police helpline number and after a week or 2 lockdown is imposed so just 2-3 times I've to go now to submit work.
But this incident left a very strong impression on my mind whenever I remember I start shivering on my own.
That day I realized how wrong we are about women empowerment.
But Now I am fine.It"ll take time but I'll forget about it completely.😊