
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar

Kitna boring atmosphere hai
Why fans aren't here
It seemes many QH fans aren't active on IF😔
Originally posted by: Priya258
It seemes many QH fans aren't active on IF😔
Ek to IF bakwaas hai bahut jyada
Twitter p to khoob hain
Yeah previous layout was so good
Many people left due to this new one🤔
I think we got the story in reverse. She's escaping and Asad stops her from escaping I guess.
I think more people have shifted to the web - the ones who have access to online media. TV viewership is high even now - but a larger part of that audience is probably not online.
Possible. Facts might be different.
IF also isn't the same anymore.
Possible! As I mentioned, I think he stops her from running and when he can't, he joins her. This seems like Faasle by Bheegi - have you read that?Originally posted by: Priya258
Let's see how much makers will be able to satisfy us😳
By the way,they are still shooting for the airport scene.
I saw a bts today,Karan in grey suit was in front of receptionist counter,might be asking for Zoya's flight😉
Originally posted by: Antara123
I think we got the story in reverse. She's escaping and Asad stops her from escaping I guess.
I too think this