Ha wahi na.. 😂😂and looking at Ani’s short temperament that is bound to happen 🤣😂🤣🤣
Yup it is I want to see how Bon uses this against him again 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Ha wahi na.. 😂😂and looking at Ani’s short temperament that is bound to happen 🤣😂🤣🤣
Yup it is I want to see how Bon uses this against him again 🤣
Rimi lovely caps and gifs ❤️❤️❤️ I'm saving them all 😳
🤣🤣 Hilarious shrads 🤣
Originally posted by: ECE7FY6BQZM3DHVG
Yup it is I want to see how Bon uses this against him again 🤣
I am waiting for that day 😂
P.S. why don’t I see all IF emojis?🙄
Haan Rimi No skip needed awesome episode ❤️❤️Originally posted by: 75ZH6C6DZV7U2T2Q
Haina? episode was awesome full of Rudi 😆
Hi Nima 😳 Welcome to the forum 🤗
Tum shayad normal keypad ke emojis use kar rahi ho naa.. post editing ke options wala jo section hai woh wala emoji button open karo..
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
OMG
School uniform of Bondita
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIpVa9qBsoS/?igshid=cik8q6zzgkiw
Wow
Hi Nima 😳 Welcome to the forum 🤗
Thanks Reka 🤗