Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah I already posted this in the spoiler pics thread 😛😛
I cant tell how amazing they are looking. They are in the tibrewal's kitchen. Both are looking chooo cuteeee. Preeti is looking amazinggg. 😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚😚
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
Yeah I already posted this in the spoiler pics thread 😛😛
What is this all about i am superrrrr exciteddd ❤️
Originally posted by: Neonholic
I cant tell how amazing they are looking. They are in the tibrewal's kitchen. Both are looking chooo cuteeee. Preeti is looking amazinggg. 😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚😚
They look so good together 🔥. And Omgg Rati is looking so beautiful. This is Preeti’s new look? Woah I am impressed 😍❤️
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
They look so good together 🔥. And Omgg Rati is looking so beautiful. This is Preeti’s new look? Woah I am impressed 😍❤️
Did you see her new hairstyle. Cant wait to see whats cooking in the SM kitchen. 😍😍😍
This pic is looking so hot 🔥 and dreamy
OMG the passion we can see in a simple pic and just imagine onscreen will be on fire 🔥
KeerTi is ❤️
Rati and Manav has great chemistry 👍🏼
This pic has a different feel man
The chemistry is so freaking hot 🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
This pic has a different feel man
The chemistry is so freaking hot 🔥🔥🔥
Seriously both are looking so hot !! ☺️🔥
This pic is looking so hot 🔥 and dreamy
OMG the passion we can see in a simple pic and just imagine onscreen will be on fire 🔥
KeerTi is ❤️
Rati and Manav has great chemistry 👍🏼
They are just freakin wowsome. 🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️