Good morning Rimi 🤗🤗
No re.. it’s a night time for me 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning Rimi 🤗🤗
No re.. it’s a night time for me 😂😂
This is just a trailer of the future.. poor Kaka will be seen always running after this couple 😂😂😂🤣
P.S. @Rimi..all siggies are very beautiful dear😍😍
Yes.. both of them are like kiddos for him no 😆
Thank you so much Nima 🤗 I am still learning 😆
Arre re 🤪

Ani ke fans :

🤣
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Yes.. both of them are like kiddos for him no 😆
Thank you so much Nima 🤗 I am still learning 😆
In that case.. really a good job..👏😀😀
OMG! Shrads 🤣 That is me! That girl is me 🤣🤪 mujhe de do black babu ☺️
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
OMG! Shrads 🤣 That is me! That girl is me 🤣🤪 mujhe de do black babu ☺️
Mujhe pata tha 🤣🤣.. Mujhe doll wala gif nahi mila yaar.. abhi ke liye ball ko doll samjhlo🤣..
Mujhe pata tha 🤣🤣.. Mujhe doll wala gif nahi mila yaar.. abhi ke liye ball ko doll samjhlo🤣..
Jab Ani ne feka tab ka bhi bana 🤪 usne toh aur tashan me feka tha 🤣 I wonder kaha jaake gira hoga ki chalke vapas aa gya Bondi ke paas 🤪 Gruty ka asar toh dekho 🤣
In that case.. really a good job..👏😀😀
🤗
Sorry I got busy last night... kya discussion kiya aap aaye and I couldn't be here 😆
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Jab Ani ne feka tab ka bhi bana 🤪 usne toh aur tashan me feka tha 🤣 I wonder kaha jaake gira hoga ki chalke vapas aa gya Bondi ke paas 🤪 Gruty ka asar toh dekho 🤣
Haa yaar!! Matlab gruty dolls pe bhi asar karti hai🤪
Ye le ani wala
