if I remember dadi gave only 3hrs no for riddhima to prove she was right, does that mean at those tense hours riddhima changed her costume with matching earrings and also vansh, or did I miss anything 🤔
Page
of
1if I remember dadi gave only 3hrs no for riddhima to prove she was right, does that mean at those tense hours riddhima changed her costume with matching earrings and also vansh, or did I miss anything 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yep you missed the logic here,when watching ITV, keep logic away, don't think don't expect, shut your mind down and just watch 😂😂😂
3 ghante m to wo puri taiyaar hui hogi, even her makeup changed
Originally posted by: SnehaSneha
Yep you missed the logic here,when watching ITV, keep logic away, don't think don't expect, shut your mind down and just watch 😂😂😂
3 ghante m to wo puri taiyaar hui hogi, even her makeup changed
true..😄
phir bhi that was totally not needed, I really thought a few scenes r chopped off, may be... after such a intense scene of dadi's ultimatum, the next scene riddhima in a tacky yellow dress n earrings was so odd 🤪
true..😄
phir bhi that was totally not needed, I really thought a few scenes r chopped off, may be... after such a intense scene of dadi's ultimatum, the next scene riddhima in a tacky yellow dress n earrings was so odd 🤪
She dresses up more than a bride!! Those earrings are so out dated who wears them? I am sure helly's ears must be paining.
Dear logic rest in peace
I hope you're now in better place
I'm sorry that itv brutally murdered you long time ago😒
RIP😒
areeyyy bhaaiii never forget to keep your brain in a refrigerator while watching an ITV show, then you wont have such doubts👍🏼
not just logic, the entire sequence after the slap looked so out of place, no proper continuity...
Yea....Dadi must have been like jao beta pehle change costume do makeup and then ur 3 hr ultimatum starts 🤣🤣🤣🤣
P.S. i love dadi in that show...
Originally posted by: lifesucks28
Yea....Dadi must have been like jao beta pehle change costume do makeup and then ur 3 hr ultimatum starts 🤣🤣🤣🤣
P.S. i love dadi in that show...
😆😆😆
not just logic, the entire sequence after the slap looked so out of place, no proper continuity...
true... editing needs to focus more on quality.... and continuity
Sometimes, I feel like I am watching in FF - jumps from one place to another place very quick...