Chalo hojao khush
Epi is good
Though mene abi nhi dekha
Best part angre riansh are in one team
Chalo hojao khush
Epi is good
Though mene abi nhi dekha
Best part angre riansh are in one team
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Riansh and Angre in team for what? 😊😊
How do you know @pyaar2012.
To expose Kabir and Aryan.Chalo Nacho sab🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️Vansh ne dono ko ghar se nikal diya....Khel ghuma diya....
yes they're in one teamOriginally posted by: AamnaSharifFan
Riansh and Angre in team for what? 😊😊
How do you know @pyaar2012.
Though dadi slapped ridhu
I was expecting it to be a dream😒
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
To expose Kabir and Aryan.Chalo Nacho sab🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️Vansh ne dono ko ghar se nikal diya....Khel ghuma diya....
Khel toh ghuma diya
He let ridhz to play this time.
Ghar se nikal diya? Ye kab huwa🤔
tumhara vishwas jeet gya🤗...although mein bhi nhi dkha episode...but its superb by updates.Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
Chalo hojao khush
Epi is good
Though mene abi nhi dekha
Best part angre riansh are in one team
This was the best part of today's episode.
I always wanted to see this. ❤️
Originally posted by: PH22JLOZHASEKOCU
tumhara vishwas jeet gya🤗...although mein bhi nhi dkha episode...but its superb by updates.
Pheli bar meine cliff scene k baad positive socha😆
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
This was the best part of today's episode.
I always wanted to see this. ❤️
Same here
Though I feel angre phele se hi boss k sath hai😉
We won't always get good episode as we can't trust the creatives... I don't think Kabir and Anupriya will be exposed soon. Hats off to my Riddhu she is so smart. Riddu rocked and Kabir shocked. I haven't seen the episode, but I read updates.