Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Magician has outdone herself 🤩 https://www.instagram.com/p/CInSJR4BLJl/?igshid=4n3603re6ggs
I love love love love love thisssssss 😍😍😍😍😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Magician has outdone herself 🤩 https://www.instagram.com/p/CInSJR4BLJl/?igshid=4n3603re6ggs
I love love love love love thisssssss 😍😍😍😍😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQl946JikQ/?igshid=195z4xe6t4lzp
And these scene I mean his small things are so special that why to need confession 😘😘😘
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Magician has outdone herself 🤩 https://www.instagram.com/p/CInSJR4BLJl/?igshid=4n3603re6ggs
This is awesome
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQl946JikQ/?igshid=195z4xe6t4lzp
And these scene I mean his small things are so special that why to need confession 😘😘😘
Zoya ko bas I LOVE YOU sunana tha. Itni dhero baati bol di uska kuch matlab nahi
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣but jaise jaise permission mila hai. Rest toh baki logo ka bhi shoot hai. 🤪also time bound hai bahut kuch 🤔 mumbai nahi ki ek set pe 24hrs shifts ho 😆
Kitni jaldi time beet raha hai. Abhi to gaye the and it's 10th today. We got almost nothing of him .
so sad
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CISAtv9J29S/?igshid=78e1spdzgejw
This scene 😍❤️
Can never get tired
Mere khwabon mei aapke saye .....first time I liked urdu
went on 3rd. One day holiday, 5 days work so far. 😂 Kya huya maths ko apki 🤣 I feel it's too long though on other hand 😳 Like kitna time beet gaya😂 he should come back now 🥺 😏phir realised it's just 10th today 7 days hi huye hai 😂Kitni jaldi time beet raha hai. Abhi to gaye the and it's 10th today. We got almost nothing of him .
so sad
classic example of Freudian slip🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQl946JikQ/?igshid=195z4xe6t4lzp
And these scene I mean his small things are so special that why to need confession 😘😘😘
7 days mein 14 bts woh bhi from abroad 😆 sir ji track record Todd rahe hai 🤣