me too want it.👍🏼Originally posted by: Saiviratcutest
Really hoping for atleast a bedroom scene where this is discussed or Virat and sai just chill yet again! Without disturbance for pharmaceutical supplies 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
me too want it.👍🏼Originally posted by: Saiviratcutest
Really hoping for atleast a bedroom scene where this is discussed or Virat and sai just chill yet again! Without disturbance for pharmaceutical supplies 😛
ya for one wonderful momet me too thought it was virat pulling sai🥺Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory
Yes, it looked like a filler episode. Only Sai & Devyani scenes were good. When Devyani pulled Sai towards her for a second I thought it was Virat
Too much to even expect!
May be there will be something like this in nearby future
who knows. Bas I want Patralekha to witness it!
but I guess we will have to endure many more paakhi tears before witnessing beautiful sairat moments
@ red are u trying to give pakhi a heart attack🤣
Yes, was a rather tepid episode but I guess they are building up to the drama around Devyani more than the other two versions for obvious reasons. It will also bring Sai and Virat closer.
I don't get the reason behind leaving scenes almost incomplete. While one way of looking at it is to leave it open to interpretation, I know we all want to see more.
But the way the two of them came down to the family area and Ashwini's aankhon aankon me asking Virat 'what is the matter' indicates that they did have almost a bad mood morning after the PP drama at night.
I also thought the scene after the photoshoot was left incomplete. Almost like they deleted the next scene on purpose. Same with Virat turning to see Sai throw the flowers around. At least it should be ended without leaving hope for more. But the positive side is that they are going ahead quickly with these scenes that have been stretched a lot in the other versions, especially the Bengali one. So they could be planning a different track or with some new twists which will be a treat to watch.
I am sure the makers must have realised that a lot of the audience that is especially watching on apps is smart enough to see the other versions and they will need to do something different to keep the viewers hooked.
Originally posted by: jankiraghav
Yes, was a rather tepid episode but I guess they are building up to the drama around Devyani more than the other two versions for obvious reasons. It will also bring Sai and Virat closer.
I don't get the reason behind leaving scenes almost incomplete. While one way of looking at it is to leave it open to interpretation, I know we all want to see more.
But the way the two of them came down to the family area and Ashwini's aankhon aankon me asking Virat 'what is the matter' indicates that they did have almost a bad mood morning after the PP drama at night.
I also thought the scene after the photoshoot was left incomplete. Almost like they deleted the next scene on purpose. Same with Virat turning to see Sai throw the flowers around. At least it should be ended without leaving hope for more. But the positive side is that they are going ahead quickly with these scenes that have been stretched a lot in the other versions, especially the Bengali one. So they could be planning a different track or with some new twists which will be a treat to watch.
I am sure the makers must have realised that a lot of the audience that is especially watching on apps is smart enough to see the other versions and they will need to do something different to keep the viewers hooked.
@ Red I felt that Virat was upset after Sai's Namaste was not reciprocated by any of the family members even after his request at the reception that she should be trwated as a family member.
@ Bold I have felt that in many episodes, the way they end it. I have to come to the forum to understand the interpretation...😲
The scene where Sai asked him to take u-turn just before marriage and Virat suddenly stopped the jeet with jolt was kind of beyond me.
Yes Very bore epi today....i want to see sairat more scenes....but aj koi scene nhi aya sairat ka.....sairat ke scenes makers bhutt kam dikhate hai..family scenes ziyada hote hain..