Originally posted by: NewAccount
Chalo next bakhra mil gaya. Aab hum aap ko bash karenge😆
Kyu re ?
Mujhe achche lage to me dekhti hu
Aur ek baar us lead Sai ko koi dekhe to pata chale ki female lead hoti kya hai...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Chalo next bakhra mil gaya. Aab hum aap ko bash karenge😆
Kyu re ?
Mujhe achche lage to me dekhti hu
Aur ek baar us lead Sai ko koi dekhe to pata chale ki female lead hoti kya hai...
Aap bengali ho? Nehi toh hum aap ko bengali pe bash karenge..😆Originally posted by: 6UYJSU5J7H7XJZDL
Kyu re ?
Mujhe achche lage to me dekhti hu
Aur ek baar us lead Sai ko koi dekhe to pata chale ki female lead hoti kya hai...
Which one are you talking about?
Originally posted by: CLYVDABJWU7BDIV3
Kyu re ?
Mujhe achche lage to me dekhti hu
Aur ek baar us lead Sai ko koi dekhe to pata chale ki female lead hoti kya hai...
yeh show ka ek episode mein kal hi dekhi....muje sai pasand aayi
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
The obsession with the antagonist and negativity is horrible, , the violence against the FL is disturbing . .they’ve sown the seeds of their own destruction. If you can’t write or execute then what’s left?
I m done with this show!
VV is a good actor..but his role is so bad that I can't even tolerate him or his cheap tactics on screen...
wo jab bahar raheke villiangiri karta tha to mujhe thoda sa achcha lagta thaOriginally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I m done with this show!
VV is a good actor..but his role is so bad that I can't even tolerate him or his cheap tactics on screen...
Par ab wo sirf irritate karta hai show me
Originally posted by: YD4GTZGZGAQUJC42
Kyu re ?
Mujhe achche lage to me dekhti hu
Aur ek baar us lead Sai ko koi dekhe to pata chale ki female lead hoti kya hai...
Maine IG mein clips dekhe show ke ab tak Sai ekdum right track pe jaa rahi hai
Aise hi rahegi toh Achaa hai aage jaake Pratigya na ban jaaye
Calm down. May be something good is waiting for you guys though personally I'm not expecting anything good.Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I m done with this show!
VV is a good actor..but his role is so bad that I can't even tolerate him or his cheap tactics on screen...
Originally posted by: EXH35NZUJERO24HF
wo jab bahar raheke villiangiri karta tha to mujhe thoda sa achcha lagta tha
Par ab wo sirf irritate karta hai show me
His character is so poorly written...its better they end his character..and bring a new entry or an interesting character instead
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I m done with this show!
VV is a good actor..but his role is so bad that I can't even tolerate him or his cheap tactics on screen...
Exactly if they have to show him playing games atleast don’t make him do kitchen politics ,this powder drama is so bleh 🤢
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Calm down. May be something good is waiting for you guys though personally I'm not expecting anything good.
I appreciate your optimism dear🤗
But this track had lot of potential..but they are wasting it in this stupid family drama and saas bahu cheap regressive things..
Even I m not expecting anything good...
Bad presentation,bad editing,poor characterization...IDK how to tolerate all these things