Originally posted by: PSQFG4N6DWRGVXY3
Not here yet 🥺 hoping for 1.3 to 1.4
Kahi 1.7 ya 1.9 na aa jaye🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PSQFG4N6DWRGVXY3
Not here yet 🥺 hoping for 1.3 to 1.4
Kahi 1.7 ya 1.9 na aa jaye🤣
Kahi 1.7 ya 1.9 na aa jaye🤣
U never know 🙈
Kahi 1.7 ya 1.9 na aa jaye🤣
I wish if track was better I wouldn't mind that
Originally posted by: NBPC677DW3IVRSI3
Hahah it was like u don't him in the show 🤣🤣
are
nahi I want him in show
I like his character
main mazaak kar rahi thi😆
writers ke wajah se dimag kharab ho gaya
so aise mazaak kar rahi thi
being sarcastic😉
Originally posted by: LKZLLETZZUJFFYNP
I wish if track was better I wouldn't mind that
exactly 🤣
Moksh
ballons, toys, ball se khelo
live wire se nahi🤣🥺
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
are
nahi I want him in show
I like his character
main mazaak kar rahi thi😆
writers ke wajah se dimag kharab ho gaya
so aise mazaak kar rahi thi
being sarcastic😉
👍🏼
I want Malhar ji MIA
some mission
26 january ko grand entry❤️🥳
I would love to see rather_than this stupid revenge saga
TRP kab aayegi yaar?
i hope 1 se bhi kam aaye🤪
Arey don't wish for so much 🥺