What is PB?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What is PB?
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
which show is PB?
Patiala Babes I thinkπ€
Mujhe hanuman and babita ki death se phle tk pasand tha phir maine chhod diya
Originally posted by: .shivi396
MF dekh
Some posts are Red some are blue
According to that you can decide which is Hot topic REDπ
hmari CC to RED hi rhegi hmesha π
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
oh acha now i understood.....
I checked that the topics with 1000+ views are turning red..π
Good morning guys π
Congratulations for new CCπ₯³
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Maine show ka ek hi episode dekha and eyes and brain ko gangajal se daaf karna pada...π€ͺ
Main sirf FF padhti thi..
N made few friends there.
Mene toh promo dekha woh bridge se giradene wala n mera sir ghumgayaπ
I was in KZK2 for forum sheep gameπ
I made friends like Oppa, Shruti, Appy di , Alexia n few more
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Patiala Babes I thinkπ€
Mujhe hanuman and babita ki death se phle tk pasand tha phir maine chhod diya
Mujhe unki shaadi se pehle tak psand tha phir itni negativity aayi ki mera sar dukh gaya..π
Ginnoπ€