Good morning girlzzπ€
Yeh aajkal Arshu ko kya hogaya hπ€Sab uske post m usse bash kyu kr rhe hπ€
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning girlzzπ€
Yeh aajkal Arshu ko kya hogaya hπ€Sab uske post m usse bash kyu kr rhe hπ€
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
You forgot to add lipstick after that..π
# Indralovestoshoplipsticks.. π
π€£π€£
Omg you are very pretty Indra
Thank you but itβs just makeup and hair dye.
I am his fanπ€£π€£
Kaun hai kaun hai wo kaha se wo aaya chaaro dishayon main sur ek sa h chaya π
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
You forgot to add lipstick after that..π
# Indralovestoshoplipsticks.. π
I know!! π
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Good morning girlzzπ€
Yeh aajkal Arshu ko kya hogaya hπ€Sab uske post m usse bash kyu kr rhe hπ€
Snehaπ€
Omg you are very pretty Indra
i told you all na. ..first time I saw Indra that She's stunningπ³and still All Mineπ€π
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Thank you but itβs just makeup and hair dye.
Nope you have very sharp features
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
For that they need to shift this show to OTT platform like altbalaji or vootπ€£
For those kind of demands they want for the SR ππ
Cool I like his movies. ππΌ
Dont think that I only watch ravi teja movies..π