You can see me on my Twitter π€£
Send me your twitter ID then
*gets ready to snoop*ππ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You can see me on my Twitter π€£
Send me your twitter ID then
*gets ready to snoop*ππ
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Kisi ne mujhe yaad kiya??
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeπ€
Rishi was plating turbulence with my mind
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Whatβs your handle
Sravz_1 but I donβt post anything Indra
Yes, pls share.
Sofna..π€
Why what turbulence??π
βπ«πͺπ£
*watches bahubhali to gain warrior skills to fight Sravs*ππ
I am his fanπ€£π€£
Omg what is this demand is too much
Omg what is this demand is too much
Donβt throw your stilettos at them..π
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Kisi ne mujhe yaad kiya??
Hum sab ne
Sravz_1 but I donβt post anything Indra
Itβs ok. Iβll give you my handle so you can see my pic: indraluvs2shop.
I tried to change the handle but couldnβt so now Iβm stuck!