Hmmmmmm now I want to seee Sravsπ
You can see me on my Twitter π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hmmmmmm now I want to seee Sravsπ
You can see me on my Twitter π€£
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£π€£ he tries a lot but kya kare CV SR nahi deraha
No sr please. Last time he turned into a puppy waving bye before going to office at nightπ³
We want subtle...sensual build up...βΊοΈ. ..massaging wifeys waist every few days isn't enoughπ
π€£π€£ After seeing today dance I choose Indra than SRπ€£
π€ π€£
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
By the time they have one literally no one will care. It will be one show before it goes off the air.
I know.. why are makers cutting the branch they are sitting on... how much will janta tolerate in name of thriller.. Most people want FL to stand up to torture & answer back
You can see me on my Twitter π€£
Whatβs your handle
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Male Riddhima π€£
Actually more of a ziddima version π€£
No sr please. Last time he turned into a puppy waving bye before going to office at nightπ³
We want subtle...sensual build up...βΊοΈ. ..massaging wifeys waist every few days isn't enoughπ
For that they need to shift this show to OTT platform like altbalaji or vootπ€£
π€£π€£ After seeing today dance I choose Indra than SRπ€£
βπ«πͺπ£
*watches bahubhali to gain warrior skills to fight Sravs*ππ
Kisi ne mujhe yaad kiya??
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I know.. why are makers cutting the branch they are sitting on... how much will janta tolerate in name of thriller.. Most people want FL to stand up to torture & answer back
You know better than me but Iβm guessing not for much longer. Once those viewers leave they are gone because to them the story sucks; which lets be honest it does.