the lyrics don't exactly prompt one into a happy dance naπ
Come to mine and watch the repeat π
π€£π€£
No one is enough π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
the lyrics don't exactly prompt one into a happy dance naπ
Come to mine and watch the repeat π
π€£π€£
No one is enough π€£
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Character names or anything canβt be used know
So I have to be quiet here
Before they report me for name calling πππ
Ohhh accha lol okay
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Character names or anything canβt be used know
So I have to be quiet here
Before they report me for name calling πππ
After the green talk yesterday I remembered I'm wearing the same green nowπ.
What did jiju do? Why bitter?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohhh accha lol okay
Ya ya thatβs why
All I have to do now is keep singing songs here
Kabutar ja ja ja
You and me can do take 3π€£
After the green talk yesterday I remembered I'm wearing the same green nowπ.
π€£π€£π€£
π€£π€£π€£ she calling jiju that
After the green talk yesterday I remembered I'm wearing the same green nowπ.
π€£ n I am the pinky ponky one...π€£
After the green talk yesterday I remembered I'm wearing the same green nowπ.
Was I there when that conversation happened yesterday??