Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Ufff finally.. Maan got courage to call geet his own.. dheere hi sahi akal toh aagayi.. really a gr8 update.. geet ki insecurity aur maan ka guilt ekdum perfect tha.. ekdum se sab theek nahi hoga but at least maan took first step.. waiting for geets confusion to be cleared and her outburst on maan.. 

Luv Rucha

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Laxmi... Happy Diwali to you and your family 

Bhupinderkaur62 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi mam kahan ho aap ab to November bhi ja raha hai aap update kab aayega  plz come soon😳😳

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

NOTE

Hey everyone...🤗 how are you all? 🤗 I really missed you all 🤗

I understand you all are very angry with me for the very slow updates. I have been inactive not only here, but on wattpad, facebook, Instagram and all other social media channels. Believe me. I didnt even get one hour in a day for myself. Life has got so very busy day by day. education here in UAE is still on online mode and major part of my time is eaten away doing my kids assignments, projects and homeworks. Also, i have been suffering from some health issues. Although I am not completely out of it.   But I am still not going to give up on my updates. I had started this year with a resolution that I will complete all my FFs and pending works... but as you all know, 2020 has been a disastrous year for every one.  Me and every common human on this earth has been effected somehow or the other in this unfortunate year. This year has been eaten away and dont know when the month of January had started and when December is here. olympics, Expo 2020 (Dubai) and major major events across the world has been postponed to the next year. Then I too deserve one more years time to complete all my works as promised and I will make it happen. Please have your trust on me. 🤗

Edited by Vaidhumom - 3 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail

A/N:

Firstly, please read my note above before going ahead with this chapter.

Coming to this phase of the story, it got extended beyond limits that I had set. That's why had to break it into PART 31 and 32. Hence consider it to be a double update. This phase will be the first time Maaneet get to interact especially Geet opens up to him mirroring him where their relationship actually stands. The actual confrontation shall happen in next two to three parts and I am working really hard to finish posting until that chapter before the new year. Keeping my fingers criss crossed. 🤞🏼

LOT OF EDITING AND SPELLING MISTAKES TO CHECK. Please ignore it until I correct them.

PART 31

Hey..relax..all fine..no worries...Well..We all other friends have planned something...

Ridzy listens to her carefully...Even though its a wonderful plan..but Ridzy is confused how to make this plan work out..she has to check with Geet tomorrow and finalize.

Back to Maan and Geet -

It had been a smooth drive with pin drop silence apart from the mild sound of movement of the car. Geet has been seated next to drivers seat. She is still not able to believe all what's happening for the last two days. Today, same feeling rushes into her mind like the day she got married and bid good bye to everyone and head to start her new life leaving to her paternal family but the only difference is on that day her husband was not there by her side..in-fact, never there by her side. And today, the same story repeats, but the only twist in the story is, her husband is with her at least for the time being, but we will move on to different paths right from the moment I step out of the car...She is preparing herself for what's going to happen in upcoming moments and doesn't expect anything dreamy as she will be utterly disappointed. In Fact,such things are not even crossing her mind.

She rested her head on her seat and couldn't help looking at Maan from the corner of her eyes and that too without a blink.. Even gis toughness adds on to his Manly charm...she glances his sharp features, his twinkling bright dark brown eyes...his lips that she got to see it adorned with a smirky smile for a very first time in these 2 days... at KM, she could only glance and admire him from afar..but in last two days, she got so close to him few times that she could feel his heartbeat... He is the most handsome man in this entire world .....Ahmm..at least in my world she smiles at her own silly thoughts.

She feels overwhelmed with these few moments to an extent that she forgot all what happened in the past one year at least for some time. She remembers her first night when she got to see him for the very first time. Her mind that was going thro all confusions found its solace when the very moment she got to see him. As if her prince has come to hold her hand for ever and to never let her go.. and She felt so contended, safe and comfortable with his mere presence and she lost herself to him...she still wonders what made her accept him as her husband that very moment...the acceptance was so strong that even if she wants she cant undo it till the end of this life. And that very moment is always followed by all what happened between them. Actually speaking, nothing happened...absolutely nothing and NOTHING will happen in future.

Geet is thrown out of her beautiful thoughts with a sharp noise of the horn and she almost jerks. She notices that Maan seems to be in a tough mood...she could clearly make it out with the way how he has been gripping on to the steering and almost killing the horn button … Why is he showing this anger on that poor steering? Maybe he is frustrated as he is again forced to stay in the same premises where I live? Incidentally, that's the time his eyes meet her's and she still kept looking at him. Why do I feel that his eyes are speaking so much love? She gets to see the same expressions which she got to see in the outhouse when he was drunk and holding her hand and looking at her with so much love...Yes love but it was not for her, it was for his PARI...Those were the eye opening moments for her...those moments made her feel the love for the first time and her love for him only got deeper even after knowing that he is in love with someone by name PARI That was THE DAY which she can never get out of her memories...but for him, life never changed...his attitude towards her remained same. His harsh words just before she left from KM haunts her again and again. How righteously he claimed that it was a forced relationship... “Door Raho Mujh Se..Samjhi Tum?!!”.

She was snapped out of her thoughts and she immediately looked away. How could she forget that she has no right to even look at him? Actually, It was my mistake. I got so carried away by this sacred bond, by my emotions, by my illusive world that I hugged him and conveniently forgot the fact that he is in love with someone else. How silly of me! His anger was justified. she closes her eyes as tears wells and bites her lower lips to control her sobbs. She quickly wipes the tears as she doesn't want to shred any more tears in front of him. Don't worry Maan..I will never bother you again.I will make sure it will never happen again. I will maintain the safe distance. And now on I will not give way to hear any harsh words from you. She tries to make up her mind to forget these moments which she got to spend with him in Hoshiarpur as it was just a makeover from his side. Of Course its not as easy as it seems. The more force she puts, faster it bounces back on her. She offers her silent prayers to her Babaji. At this moment, he is the only moral support for her. Babaji...you have been supporting me throughout the last one year..now I need your help the most..please be with me..PLEASE... Slowly..her eyes got drowsy and sleep overtook her and she couldn't control it. May be its effect of the medicines adding to the current mind set.

Where as Maan was preoccupied with the thoughts about incidences that has been happening.. Its really been very disturbing. Each and every incident is making him clench his hold on the steering. And as a result, he has been banging and pushing the horn button on his steering so rashly as some fellow drivers on the road drive rashly and try to over take him. Infact, he is very upset on something else and showing his anger somewhere else. The very fact about the kind of hardships that his Pari has been going thro is racking his nerves and making him so very agitated . All what he witnessed is just within 2 days time frame. Then all what she would have went thro during her life time. . He too had a look at his Pari.... He corrects himself to call her with her actual name...Oh Maan...now, please stop taking name of Pari..She is GEET...your wife..and your true love came back to your life when you gave upon your Pari's thoughts and memories and accepted Geet as your wife...so, make it a habit to call her Geet...OK??Its easily said than done...it will take some time for him...but he has no more time and patience left in him to shower his love on her..He smiles at his own silly thoughts and he looks from the corner of his eyes and skipped a beat when he caught her looking at him...so much of Love and emotions are packed in those eyes... and when he tried to glance deeper into those hazels, she immediately faces off...which hurts him terribly. Why is she just holding herself back? Why GEET? Even though it was for a moment but all he could see is her eyes is all pure love for him... in spite of all what he has done to her, her eyes speaks such volume of positive emotions for him. I don't want her to stop herself .. I will open her up. Now, that we will stay in farm house all alone, I will apologize for all what I have done and I know it will not be an easy acceptance from her side. At Least we shall still stay together and understand each other..and I will make her realise how much I love her to the end of madness.

Its close to midnight when Maan drove thro his farmhouse and stopped right in front of the entrance of the villa. When he turns to look at her, he got all lost as she was sleeping so very peacefully...A perfect sleeping beauty.

He slowly opens the door of his car and makes sure to close it back slowly. And then he moved to the side where Geet is seated. He ensures to open the door without making any noise. He was about to pat her..but then withheld as she seemed to be in her deep sleep. He gently lifts her and carries her..she wraps her arms around his neck and feels so comfortable to hold on to him.

A view which caught the attention of the servant Ramu, His wife Radha and their 5 year old Daughter, Chutki. Ramu and Radha were look at the events that are happening right in front of them and happen to smile looking at each other. Radha is very excited to see this scene which is like a live film going on in front of her. They didn't want to miss out on this but forced to concentrate on the hand full of duties that they need to take care of. Most importantly, shifting of suitcases and other things to the respective place..I.e Maan’s room and it seems they have to wait for that too 😉

over to Maan’s room, he has been all lost looking at her glowing angelic face...but she looks so pale compared to that day when he got to see her in this farmhouse. he slowly lay her down on the bed..and he sits right next to her and she holds on to him again and feels so comfortable doing so. He understands how she has been longing for her husband’s love and care but deprived of it. He responds to her hold and very gently takes her soft hands into his. she is so overly sensitive about relationships surrounding her and all she got back in return is hardships. He whispers gently in her ears...Now that you are here, I will take full care of you.This is your place I mean, our place. I will never ever let you go. Now all that you will get to witness is love and happiness. He places a gentle kiss on her forehead..He just remembered he had to call and inform Armaan and Daadi.. Will be right back hmm ?? He rests her head on the soft pillow and spreads the blanket on her so very gently.

Right then, he gets call from Armaan...Maan takes the call and answers him irritatingly as his call could disturb Geet.

Maan: Kya hain Armaan?

Armaan: bhai...he takes a long phew...was waiting eagerly for your phone call...haven't you reached the farmhouse yet?

Maan: Uff fo...I was just about to call you...Couldn't you wait? we have just reached here and....Its just that Geet got asleep by the time we were here... So, I had to carry her till our room..and..and it took time you see.

A: Wow...bro..now, I understand why you missed to call me..

M: Stop it Armaan!!

he suddenly fell short of words when he turns to look at Geet. She is still sleeping peacefully.... He makes a move out of his room, whilst talking over his mobile... we just reached here and I have just got Geet to rest...and … Armaan gets all naughty thoughts.

A: Oh well ..I can understand bro...but at least for tonight, please spare my poor Bhabhi!...let her have a peaceful whole night sleep ...he tells this with all naughtiness...

M: I know that you are long time due for a punch and you are asking for it now.

A: Ha ha...dare u... you know very well that I have a lioness by name of Ridzy. She will bounce on any one who even dare to near our den with such intentions...

M: You...ha..you are hiding behind a woman...

A: Na bro...I feel proud when my girl fights and stands strong for me... ;). You should be aware of this more than me...Geet is far more a stronger lioness and she will dare to even kill anyone if they even happen to talk against her husband … that's YOU

Maan again looks at Geet.. Yes, how she hates to hear one single word against him..as if she would dare to fight with this entire world.

A: Anyways, bro...I just wanted to make sure you have reached your destination safely. I have to get back to work..Also, it had been a tiring day for you...you better take enough rest.

M: Hmm..Thanks for your call Armaan...will catch up soon again.

Once done with Armaan, he quickly dials Daadi. He knows that she would be eagerly waiting for his call. Maan and Daadi spoke for quite some time... Daadi once again expresses her concerns for Geet and Maan assures her once again that he will take complete care

Back to Maan’s room...

Geet in her deep sleep again dreams that she has been embraced by Maan and she again looses herself to his magical words… “I will never ever let you go. Now all that you will get to witness is love and happiness.” She could feel the warm feel of his lips on her forehead followed by his promise that he will be right back. Her joy knew no bound...she holds on to her blanket as if she is holding on to her Maan...YES... HER MAAN… Dreams have been the only source where she is permitted to be close to her husband or her husband expresses his love for her and there is no rules imposed on their relationship. She slowly wakes up with such a broad smile on her face.. and she blinks a couple of times and she looks around as once again as she had a beautiful dream where Maan was so close to her and this time he said that he will never let her go and those words are echoing in her ears as if he really spoke to her like that.. She looks around the place and searches for him.... and once again she doesnt find him and frowns.. She gets angry at her self for letting her dream rule over her once again. Tu bhi na Geet...your imaginations are really sky rocketing these days!! How do you expect him to speak those magical words? How can that be even possible? He hates you and will only hate you. Again she feels so low that she has again woken up to face the harsh reality of her life. Just then, she looks around and finds herself in a new place, new room..where am I? Which place is this?

She clutches to her bedsheet with the fear of being all alone in a strange place. then she recalls the last moments when she was awake. She was with Maan in the car and on the way to farm house. And then what happened? Which place is she now and all alone? And most importantly, how did she land here? She gets alerted with footsteps of a person who seemed to walk towards her room and yes, it was a young lady who walks in with a tray arranged with a jug of water and glasses.

Namasthe Memsab..Aap ut gayin? (You are awake?) .

She slowly gets down from her bed and looks at this maid and looks around.

I am Radha, I am here to attend to your needs. She places the tray in the side table and fills a glass full of water and hands over to Geet and Geet gulps it down in one go.

G: Ji..Thanks.. Woh..Main..yeh..kahan hoon?

Radha: Memsab..yeah kya pooch rahin hain aap? Yeh tho aap hi ka farm house hain.

Geet sighs with relief and smiles at her own silliness..again she had such a dream which made her dumb to an extent that she completely forgot about this farmhouse. ...Oh..thanks babaji...she has reached the farmhouse...again her eyes widen with another crucial question..

G: But...But then, how did I reach here?

That maid gives a blushy smile...woh aap gehri neend main thi. Isliye, Saab aap ko yahan thak uthake lekar aaye (You were in your deep sleep. That’s why sir got you to this room by lifting you)

WHAT?? Geet just couldn't believe what she is hearing...In Fact this is the second time he has carried her like this. Why? He should have rather woken me up. I am sure I wasn't that deep Asleep? Moreover, she is feeling so low about herself to have slept like this ending up in troubling him once again.

Oh..hmm.. Geet has so many confusions She doesn't know what and how to ask this maid

G: Yeh kamra..kis ka hain? (This room belongs to whom?)

Radha is really confused with Geet’s questions. How come she is not aware that this place belongs to her and her husband. ? Yeh aap hi ka kamra hain memsab.. (This is your room m’am) please feel free. What maid meant is that together its Geet's and Maan's room where as Geet thinks that this is her room and Maan would have gone back to his respective room. That's what is expected out of him as that is how they had begun their married life and continue to live like this... Hence she doesn't feel odd about it anymore...Good , we are back to our routines where in we would never cross each other's path and he would never ever visit to my room to have a check on me or even bother to bid bye before leaving to another foreign destination...She smiles sadly having a clear glimpse of her past. So..THAT IS IT and THAT'S WHERE WE STAND!!

But then, she recalls their close moments during the last two days and those moments were very short lived as it means NOTHING AT ALL!! He just gave in to the situation where he was dragged to and he enacted his role so very well! It hurts her..but that's what expected out of him as he is in love with someone else...his PARI...

She came out of her deep thoughts when the maid calls out for her.

Radha:Mam..shall I get something for you for dinner?

She nods for a no as she is not really hungry... don't know why..maybe she is overwhelmed with mixed emotions that she has landed here in this farmhouse.

Radha:Ok mam..Is there anything else that I can help you with?

She looks around...and finds her suitcase..

G: I have to unpack my things..

Radha: Memsab..I have cleaned the cupboard for you. If you want I will help you arrange your things.

G: No … thank you.. I will do it by myself.

Radha: Tik hain Memsab...please call me whenever you need anything.

Geet nods a yes with a smile.

She moves towards her cupboard and checks that only one side of the cupboard is empty where as rest of it is already occupied. It didnt take much time for her to learn that those were Maan's clothes. and personal things. Some of his shirts which is neatly ironed and hung in the corner of the cupboard...she feels she is again got into another sweet dream...she takes one of the shirt and instantly hugs it.. but then came back to her senses.

What am I doing? These seems to be Maan’s clothes and belongings. What it has to do in this room? She immediately moves back and rushes out and calls for the maid...

G: Ji Ji suniye...

Geet sounded as if she saw something scary. The maid ran back to Geet's room.

Radha: Ji Memsab...? Kya hua? Sab tik hain na?

G: Woh … I am seeing lot of stuffs on the other side of the cupboard..

Radha: Haan memsab..woh sab saab ji ke kapde aur cheezen hain..

G: WHAT? NO! I mean if this is Maan's room, then I cannot stay here... I mean, not supposed to stay here..

That maid feels very weird about all what Geet.

Radha: Ji..we all staff here were told that Mr and Mrs Khurana going to stay here..and hence you will stay with him.

She holds on to her head which has started aching now…she must leave from this room but not able to understand what to do now.

G: Where is Saab now?

Radha: Ji..I woh he was here a while ago and then I heard him walking out of this room as he had some calls to attend to.

G: You see...this is your Saab's room hence I cannot be here even for a second...can you please show me another room?

Radha: But why mam? I am really sorry to ask you..Is there any misunderstanding between you both?

She just folds her hands and requests her...Please...its my humble request. Dont ask me any further questions. Show me another room. I must move in there ASAP.

Radha: Memsab...I have not got any such instructions to arrange for a separate room for you.

G: OK..now take it as MY instruction...Now just tell me..which room I should move to?

That maid is really confused now. Woh..I have a room at the terrace.

Terrace? Geet thinks seriously..Actually not a bad idea to live in the terrace room. She will be completely away from the ground level and hence away from Maan. By this way, they will not get to see each other every now and then.

Radha: Yes..Every week I take turns in cleaning the rooms here. This week I have cleaned this room in the terrace. It would be ideal to move in immediately.

Geet: Hmmm... Im ok with it. So, Shall we move right away?

Radha: Ji you please wait here for some time..I have to get the keys. Its with my husband. I will be here right away.

Geet just hums a Hmm...how she always dreamt for a married life where the thread of her life is completely controlled by her husband where even she could check with her husband for each and every decision that she would take in her life. But that’s never bound to happen.

That maid left from Maan's room but didn't understand what to do..she rushes to her room and wakes up her husband, Ramu...

Radha: Aji Sunthe ho? she talks out loudly.

Ramu: Radha, Are you out of mind? Chutki just slept and you want to wake her up?

Radha:Woh ...chodo.. I have better problems to tackle...Wo..Memsab hain na..

He is half asleep..koun Memsab?

Radha:Wohi...saab ki Mrs...

Ramu: Haan..Haan...what happened to her?

Maid: You see..at this age and being a married woman, she is just behaving childish...just like our Chutki. She says openly that she doesn't want to live with her husband and wants to move to a separate room...and if there's any room available? I told her about the room in terrace.

Ramu: What? But why is she behaving like that?

Radha: God only knows and I do not have an answer as She kept on repeating “I want to move from here” again and again... Now hand over the keys of that room to me.

Ramu seems to be really confused what to do? Well, its not our lookout. You just talk to Shanti mausi for once...as she is the one who gave us all instructions about the things to do and she never mentioned something like this. And tomorrow we will be blamed if anything goes wrong.

Radha calls shanti and tells her everything. And surprisingly, a smirky smile touches Shanti's lips listening to this. She knows Geet's nature very well, Its not that Geet is taking any revenge or so but its her SELFLESS SELF RESPECT that will not make her give in easily and she has the full right to do so. With all that poor girl went thro in last one year it wont be easy for her to change her track over night. This is what is truly expected out of her. Coming to her Maan baba, let him go thro the same at least for few days. Only realisation of mistake is not enough..he needs to feel the pain that he has been giving her. And he has taken up a tough task to win over her Geet bitiya.

Radha: Ab aap hi batayiye na mausi. Main kya karoon?

Shanti: Aap ki memsab ne jo bhi kaha hain, bas wohi kijiye.

This maid is not able to believe what she just heard from Shanti Mausi, a woman with strong cultural values is talking like this.

Radha: Kya? Par mausi..woh dono Pati-Patni hain...aur...

shanti stops her instantly.. You called me to take my opinion or tell me your opinion?

Radha was put into complete silence.

Now listen to me...do what ever Geet bitiya says. And most importantly, you are supposed to do what has been told to you and dont think beyond that. IS IT CLEAR?

Radha: JI..Ji..tik hain..

Shanti: Did you arrange for her dinner?

Radha: Woh I asked her and she refused saying she is not hungry.

Shanti knows that Geet wont have anything until and unless someone put some pressure on her. And more over its a new place for her and she hasnt been keeping well healthwise.. She almost yells at Radha. And you left it there? She sighs angrily. Now Radha, you have to take care of Geet bitiya. Its your responsibility. Make sure she has every course of meals on time. Now get the keys for the terrace room and ensure its completely clean. And then arrange for some mild dinner for her. I don't want any complaints from my Geet bitiya. Now, hurry up!

This maid couldn't believe what Shanti said to her. And moreover, Shanti was supporting Geet to an extent she calls her “Geet bitiya” which further astonished her with their level of understanding. h, she doesn't want to waste a single second...she grabs the keys of the terrace room and heads back to Geet.

Back to Maan’s Room...

Geet is getting restless with every single second passing by and she tries her best to compose herself...She looks around this huge room….its beyond perfection...it has all the requirements right from the basic necessities to luxury… a typical Maan’s room… YES, its Maan’s room and she is not permitted here. She recalls all what she had to hear from him for stepping into his room in KM. What if he comes here and finds that I am here still? She is strolling from one end of the room to another. She feels suffocated from the time she came to know that she is in his room right now and that too he has dropped her here.

and why he dropped me here in his room? Relax Geet..you Didnt choose to be here..you came here by mistake.....he was kind enough to let you sleep here till the time you are out of consciousness. That's it. Now, you take your things and start moving towards terrace before he comes and questions you and make you feel dareful to still be in this room?

She takes a paper and pen and writes a note of thanks and leaves in the side table and she slowly grab her suitcases and other belongings and makes a move. Her eyes gets moist.....She is standing at a point where she feels she belongs to no where.. not her paternal home nor maternal. She is left all alone. As if her life has become a basketball which is aimlessly kicked between one end to another and even if it finds its way to the basket, its kicked out within seconds. and same phenomenon is driving her life. she doesn't have a place of her own. Hope she could get to live peacefully in the terrace room until the time she completes her exams. Over and above all, she doesnt want to have any expectations.

She makes her way towards the exit out of Maan's room..her eyes have been glued to the floor..and just then..she stopped seeing a pair of shoes and she slowly looks up at the person and moved back with shock. Hey babaji..how come he appears right when I am about to leave the place? Now, I have to face the real HIM?? Why it so happens that I am about to leave and he appears from no-where? I really don't know what all words he is going to pour out on me?

(To be continued…)

Will be posting the next part in some time. Its almost done...but additional patch up here and there. Please wait.

Vaidhumom thumbnail

sorry for the delay again and sorry for the editing mistakes. Will clear it one by one. Please read and let me know your honest comments. To me their actual challenge starts from now on. What do you think? Would love to hear from you 😉

PART 32:

She makes her way towards the exit out of Maan's room..her eyes have been glued to the floor..and just then..she stopped seeing a pair of shoes and she slowly looks up at the person and moved back with shock. Hey babaji..how come he appears right when I am about to leave the place? Now, I have to face the real HIM?? Why it so happens that I am about to leave and he appears from no-where? I really don't know what all words he is going to pour out on me?

Maan is equally shocked… Why she had to wake up right when I had to finish with some important calls? He wants her to sleep well and take enough rest as she had a very stressful day but she is awake at this hour.. His heart sank seeing her carrying her belongings and moving out of this room..and in reflex to all what he got to see, he ends up speaking out louder What's going on here?

She gasps... expecting to face his real face that she has been known and adapted to. Ji..Main..Woh.. woh..She gulps and grips on to the airbag which is hung on her shoulder.

He curses himself to talk this loud and almost jerking her with his tone. She accumulates enough courage to talk to him. Well..I am moving out of this room. You see I didn't know how I landed here until your maid told me everything. She bows her head with shame and embarrassment.. instead of a blush and this churns his heart....I didn't realise when sleep took over me. I am so very sorry for the trouble I have given you.

She just got silence as a reaction to all what she is talking and this stresses her more..

M ST: Why she is pleading sorry...its me who is supposed to apologise to her. Owing an apology to his wife is increasing his burden of his life and he is not able to ask for it and get over it that easily.

G: And I will leave now..you can take good rest without any disturbance.

All what he heard clearly is one sentence... “I have to leave now”. Why she needs to ? She is his wife afterall!.He is the one who created this invisible thick wall in between them and he will ensure to break all the barriers between them. Its not quite easy but yes, he will give in all his efforts. He keeps a calm posture now.

M: LEAVE to where? And that too at this hour?

Geet was just looking back at him not understanding what he actually meant. Why would he be ever concerned about me? Oh yes, he needs to know as he will make sure he would not pass by that room where I am going to stay? Hmm quite possible. Well.. all that matters is that I am staying away from this room. So, what else he would bother about?

G: I am moving to my room. A room that's away from yours and hopefully we will not get to face each other. exactly like how it used to be in KM! I am just waiting for that lady to get the keys. She told me to wait for few minutes and then I will be out from here. she thinks for a sec. and further talks...I understand she is taking long time. Don't worry, I will wait for her outside.

He is already drowning in his guilt that’s stopping him to confront her personally and her casual narration about all what she had faced and what she is about to do is simply advancing his guilt to the next level. And for Geet, her fear also gets advanced with each and every second passing by. She almost looses her mind when he pulls down ther airbag hanging on her shoulder as well as the suitcase in her hand.

Geet: Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain? (What are you doing?) I said..I am going from here...

Al though he is burning within, he doesn't show any reaction to her. he just sidelines her things and talk to her. Where as she is totally confused about what’s going on.

Maan: I need to talk to you... I...

She glares at him. HE who never ever wanted to even look at her, now insisting to talk to her? what more he has to talk or say when he or she does not owe to this relationship. Also, she finds some strange weirdness in him today that fears her even more.

He could sense all her confusions and he corrects himself....WE need to talk first.

His talks are not like a command like it has been till date.. From when he consider ME and HIM as WE?? Its been only HIM... Any ways, what he needs to talk? May be the same rules..or new rules added to it as its a new place.

Geet: Well I can understand what you are coming to say. You want to share your concerns about those rules set between us right? You need not worry. I am still aware of it and will strictly follow them. And its pretty clear to me that mere change in place will not change our rules. She pauses and continues.. Like you, even I am here as Daadima insisted me. I will not take any advancement or advantage. So, stay rest assured.

He was moved to an extent that he rush to her and grabbed her by shoulder...she gasps as she looks back at him questioningly.

At least on their first night he spoke all what he had to speak, maintaining a distance and without even glancing at her he left her and exited the room for ever...and today..he is holding her in a way he doesn't want to let her go. But to her, it feels violent and puts her into more fear and her body gets rigid.

He loosens himself sensing her reaction and moves a bit away from her...I wanted to tell you that you need not go anywhere. You can stay here itself.

She is not able to believe nor understand what's going on. How she was expecting him to tell her to get out of his room or stay away from him...and over here, he is telling me to stay back? Oh..May be Daadi would have insisted him to give me space here. That's useless as I can never make a space in his life, heart and soul but at least I can hold on to my self respect.

She is no longer prepared to take any more emotional turmoil as she has accepted her fate with open arms. Well..let me make myself very clear.. I have agreed to move to this farmhouse not into this bedroom of yours.

He didn't expect these phrases from her. It was strong and clear. But he calls it off thinking that She is headstrong in following all what he had set on their wedding night. and he is proved wrong with what he gets to hear further.

You need not worry about what Daadima will think. The strong barriers between us are still intact. She tells it so coldly without any anger, fear or any tears..

Here, he is taking all efforts to lead their life with togetherness and she is talking about the barriers! It was like a sudden force hit him and he lost hold on himself. Even though he was mentally prepared to take any of her reactions but didn't expect her to be so cold.

Maan: There are no barriers between us.

She is really puzzled with his talks today. For her, all that has been told by him is just for the sake of formality. And she would rather take his true bitterness than his fakeness. I really don't understand what you are saying! our relationship is bound by the barriers between us isn't it? then what’s the point in denying it? she asks him casually..Oh..may be you are concerned about the people surrounding us? You see we are far away from all our close relatives and connections. Now, its only YOU and ME in this room. You don't take any trouble anymore and you no longer need to pretend you care for me!

His eyes gets red listening to what all she says...What did she just say? I am pretending in front of everyone?

Geet: You can just be yourself....And continue to live your life as you please ...a LIFE where you wouldn't prefer me to step into your surroundings. There is no interference from my family and At the same time, you need not worry for Daadima or what the servants here will think about both of us. I have dealt with them very well till now and I can still continue to do so.

Maan ST: So, she thinks that I have been showing off in front of everyone that I love her and care for her? How could she think like that? But then, she is right..he was s**t rude to her whenever she came near him or to meet him. And all what she is saying is nothing but a disturbing image of himself which he has imprinted in her mind and soul.

She seems to hold no grudge or emotions anymore and when this happens to a person, he/she will not even believe even when true happiness invades their lives. All this is happening to her is because of him. He has done all wrong with regard to this relationship but he is not pretending or showing off now. He genuinely wants to make up for all what he has done..but how would he make Geet understand all this?

M: I am not pretending I really mean it. I am changing myself.

G: Please Don't!

Her soft voice gets tough with each second passing by. She very well knows what Maan thinks about her and she doesn't want to be a puppet in his hand anymore.You need not change yourself for me. Let it be like how it has been and that suits you more. Like you have always wished, I have valued your personal space and I will continue to do so. Don't stop me and spoil your own life.

M: No you are not spoiling my life and I am really changing for good.

G: Well..Maan....I repeat what I said, there is no need to change yourself in any which ways...and most importantly don't rank yourself good or bad... its just YOUR LIFE that comes into picture and by forcefully involving me into your life will not help you, me or anybody!!

How to tell her that his life is residing within her as she is his better half and even before that she is his Pari. Even to this moment she doesn't want him to be referred to as a bad person. But he has been one. How stupid he had been to completely ignoring her in this last one year. He could understand how terrible it could feel. He really doesn't stand a chance any more? At Least she calls him with his name and that gives him some ray of hope.

Coming to her, All what she has experienced for the last one year is enough to make her feel that she never belonged here and no way holds any hopes as she knows that he loves someone else.

She closes her eyes and speaks...you see..YOU...she stops and corrects herself … I mean, WE both have got used to living like this in our own ways and lets not change this with pressures surrounding US..I mean, YOU and ME.

It really hurts him so much with what ever she says especially when she splits and talk..but yes all what she can give him back is all what she got from him...he takes a sigh and tries to explain her again..There's no one putting pressure on me..I just want to...

He wanted to tell her that he wants to start fresh..but by then, Geet takes a lead.

Well our relationship is a forced one..so, lets not force it further.

She is giving in his own words, and its almost stabbing him back. He nods for a no

No Geet...and walks ahead..

She stops him...by showing her palm.. Lets not further complicate things between us. Her eyes have dried up to an extent that there are no more tears left...Jo jaisa hain na waise hi rehne dijiye... we are more happy in our respective places without interfering in each other's lives.. or say, not looking at each other.

He can understand that she is still living in her isolated life of last one year...He is the one who had pushed her into this. She has got completely dissolved in her bitter memories and he must get her out of it. But how? It seems to be too late now. He is realising how a tough challenge it is. and giving into her current health condition, he cannot force her on anything. Especially forcing her to believe in him would put her into more stress.

I have not agreed to come over here to take any advantage of the situation. I am here only caring for Daadima's health condition. She is the only one who has loved me to an extent that I never missed my own grandmother. And also, I am aware about how much you care for people around you..except.. she couldn't complete the sentence but he understood it. she is trying to say that she is the only one who was not accepted by him. Its such a shame on his part to make her feel what she is feeling now. She being new to this family had accepted each and every relationship whole-heartedly and she kept her husband almost in her god’s place and see all what she has got from him?

Where as for Geet, she recalls how Maan would interact with everyone with his charm and love filled words...but when it came to her, he hated if someone would even take her name. And when this is his mindset as against her, then why he has to ask her to stay back here? she turns away as her eyes gets moist. Well, my mere presence has only made you feel so pathetic. This room is All yours..Who am I? You see, only your closest relatives, friends and maids or say, everybody apart from ME had the permission to get into your room....because you hate me that much.

He has made her feel so low and she is absolutely right from her point of view..He behaved so inhuman with her during the couple of times she came to meet him. Now does he even possess the right to even give an explanation?

G: You see, I knew that you hate me..but didnt know its depth until my last day in KM. If I knew it, I wouldn't have met you before I left from there.

She recalls all what happened that day. She was waiting for him so that she could bid Good Bye.

And all that followed cannot be forgotten easily. But that was the day, that gave me the true insight about our relationship that we are bound in and I have truly involved my heart and soul in learning another good lesson of life and I will follow it more than my own life.

He has arranged a special day where in he could give in his apologies followed by a promise of a new joyful life..but it seems right time has not yet come for that. He doesn't want to tell a mear sorry as its like throwing a drop of water into a huge ocean.

M: I understand how I made you feel.. He is not getting any right set of words that would make up to all what he spoke that day. I didn't know you were leaving from KM on that day…

G: Of Course I didn't expect you to know it as it is of your least concern if I am present or Absent.

He just couldn't take her words... No..its not that..

G: Well, IT IS!!! You clearly mentioned you are least interested to know or learn anything about me..

Maan again nods for a NO helplessly. wish he could take back his harsh words that he used against her and Geet is not even facing him as she fears she would collapse under the burden of her own emotions.

G: Well, I can understand. Why would you even try to know more about a person whom you hate the most?

M: Trust me..I never intended to be like that..It just happened because..I..

G: Your trust and intentions has nothing to do with the hatred that you portray for another person. Your hatred for me was deep and straight from your heart...and so, you do not owe me any explanation.

Again Maan holds her Shoulder...putting her into a shock. This has been his common expression from the time he has visited her maternal home in HP...But why? Again it depicts his aggressive self. But when she looks deep into his eyes, it reflects how deep his love is..but his love is for his

Pari only and she can no way replace that place.

M: I know you are not willing to believe or understand..We do have a lot to sort out. Before that, we need to bridge the gap that's between us.

G: That gap was not created by ME!

That was highly spontaneous of her to have answered him. He slowly loosens his hand on her shoulder. What ever she is saying is very true.

I was never responsible for it and no way contributed to it and now out of blue you claim that WE have to bridge that gap and that too right away?

YES...It was HIM who was responsible and he never checked with her before taking his decision all alone or valuing her thoughts and opinion about their wedding at that point of time.

He is not able to believe that its his PARI who is talking like this. Ofcourse by now, he knows very well that she is capable of doing so as he has witnessed her dealing with Sasha. Then why She never got to speak even a single word for the last one year. OR she was not allowed to and it seems she cannot hold on to herself anymore. Also, her current health and psychological condition that is taking further toll on her.

After speaking out her heart, she should feel light but she is feeling her burden is increasing every second passing by. Her head spins slightly and she holds on to her head.

Maan could sense she is stressed at this point of time. Its OK Geet. Dont take stress.

He tries to hold her but she stops him again...I am all fine. Don't worry about me. I am just tired and want to get to my room so that I can rest peacefully.

M: All I want you is to stay far relaxed here and this room has all facilities.

G: Well..Thank you for being so kind Maan!!! She is obviously sarcastic...You are depending more on these luxurious facilities..NOT ME!!!! I have lived a very simple life and that suits me better.

He realised how strong she is to keep up her self respect and he had been thinking about her to be a gold digger. She pauses for a while and continues...Any which ways, I have no reason to stay back here. You are so fond of your privacy and I do not intend to spoil it. This room belongs to you and my room is getting set at the terrace.

M: Its your room too Geet!!! ITS OUR ROOM!

She is not sure that if her eardrums are clear enough as she can never hear something like this. What? My room? OUR ROOM? She smiles sadly... To remind you, you have preset rules and the primary one being we can never live together.

M: I know I made those rules. It was due to the rough patches that I was going thro.

G: I know what are those rough patches you are talking about..because I have walked thro it too. Wish you could understand this. but your hatred towards me is the most understanding factor which you have maintained. Moreover, you have been thinking that my family has tricked in getting me married to you and I am here to trap you. And that's the reason you didn't want even my shadow to pass by you or your big room in that KM.

She is telling all this in a calm posture and that itself is hurting him then how she would have felt facing his rude attitude? He cannot hide the fact that all she says is true to some extent but its not the 100% truth.

M: No..you are mistaking me..

G: I might be a “Anpadh-Ganwar”...but I can clearly see and feel what people surrounding me think about me.

Yes..this one statement which he never even used against anyone pinpointing their cultural and educational background. Not even his maids and servants and he had shamelessly accused her of being an illiterate and country brute without even knowing even a single detail about her. How disheartening it could be? But She has accepted this statement as well!

And there are many more things that I know and I dont want to talk or argue about it as it would lead to no where and moreover its none of my concern. Geet tells this hinting it to his lady love his PARI. And Maan is still unaware of all what Geet knows about it.

A thorn that struck your skin can be easily removed..but the sharp words that he used for her is struck deep within her heart for ever. Nothing can soothe the pain. She has to go thro it for ever. Coming to Maan, he knows how deeply she is hurt with his words and actions. It was not him, his blind love for Pari and his restlessness, his failure in finding his Pari that made him behave like that...and unknown to him he has been hurting his Pari only.

where as she is lost in her memory lane. The first day I stepped into KM, and after all the formalities, I was taken to your room. You just dictated all what needs to be done henceforth and for once if you could have asked me how I am feeling and valued my opinion at that time, then things would have been so different.. She smiles sadly...Anyways, you kept your gentleman promise and you never even looked back or bothered me in any which ways.

He knows the irony behind what she is saying.. He never came to check on her even during the conditions where she would have needed him the most.

So today, its my turn to keep up my promise and that’s also my wish to move out of here. Please dont stop me.

She takes her belongings..when he again stops her by blocking her way.

M: I agree that I have been doing all wrong. A Lot has happened in these few days. I have changed a lot.

G: There's nothing wrong Maan...Its just that you have been hating me way too much so let it be. Atleast it represents your true feelings towards me. And now, why would you change yourself? And what has happened in few days that could replace your thoughts and attitude towards me? She asks this straight looking into his eyes. He expected this question to come. But its come in such a wrong timing.

Well...I know what has happened. Daadima's health is of your major concern and that's the same with me. So, dont worry and you need not feel that you are doing something wrong and most importantly, dont change your attitude towards me. Continue what you have been doing...HATE ME ! Be yourself...BE TRUEFULLY YOU!

GEET!!

The way he calls out her name, she feels her heart bounces against her chest. Not even for once he had called out her name like this during her KM days. She feels like hugging him tight forgetting all her sorrows. But that would only end up hurting herself further. Aur haan, I value your concerns with regard to Daadima’s health condition. I will never tell Dadima that we are living in different rooms until and unless she specifically asks for it.

M: This has nothing to do with Daadima's health..It has to do with ME..

She looks deep into those pair of eyes..it pours in the same emotions that it did on the day she got to spend some time with him in the outhouse. That’s it. She is not prepared to take any more illusions in her life.

G: That's what even I am trying to explain you. It has to do with YOU and also ME as we are bound in a forced relationship. You have already gone thro enough pressures by marrying me. So, lets not get carried away and take decisions based on what people around us will think about us. We can lie to the world but not to ourselves. We shall continue to live our life like we have lived so far. She joins her palms and pleads him...And its MY decision to move out of this room and MY Decision matters too. HENCE I AM GOING FROM HERE… AND MY DECISION IS FINAL.

Once she said this, there is a silence but all what she said clearly echos in his ears.

M: Why Cant we set aside our differences and give ourselves a chance?

G: Do we really know what are our differences?

That was a million dollar question that was thrown on him...she gives an ironic smile.

G: You know nothing about me and there's nothing wrong about it as in arranged marriages its common where husband and wife dont know each other and that's the beauty of it as they get more curious to know and understand each other...She sighs...but this is applicable for the couple who have accepted their relationship or at least respect each other’s point of views. But you and me never got that opportunity and will never get it in future as well.

He looks back at her with so much concern. How tough her life would have got when she had to leave her maternal family behind and had to forcefully accept it and she did it. But what she got in return is so well explained by her as its true.

They say, the very first year of married life is very crucial. It clearly portrays the married couples bonding and understanding. And you can clearly see in our case where do we stand? Can you even stand me for a single second? And you are talking about giving chance for each other? What for? We are not even made for each other?

M: Don't come to any conclusion like this. Please Understand my POV

G: Well, our married life got concluded on the day it had even started. but still, I have always valued only your point of view and even now I am trying to do things that suit you more.

He never ever expected that he would get to listen to something like this from her. He really wished there’s atleast 1% lie in what ever she has said but no...she has been very honest and truthful to this relationship. Now, on what grounds he can stop her?

She holds on to her belongings...Before I leave from here, I just wanted to say something... as I know we will be in the same place but will not get to see each other much...

Thank You for everything..for standing by me with regard to my maternal family. And you did a good job by not letting them know what's our actual relationship. And thank you for understanding my tiredness and letting me to sleep here for some time... And over and above all, THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SPEAK At Least for today. I have been longing to speak with you for the last one year and share my point of view.. but never got an opportunity until now.

Her sorries and Thank Yous are irking him as she is trying to be so formal with regard to this relationship.

she drags her belongings till the entrance of her room. He again tries to stop her.

M: You are under medication and I have to make sure you are having your medicines on time.

G: Having medications has been a very common scenario of my life and I have learnt to handle it by myself. So don't worry about it. The best ever lesson that I have learnt in the last one year is to be self dependent. Hence, I can take care of myself very well.

He is not able to understand whether she is stubborn or kiddishness...but he is really not willing to give in to her decision anymore. Stop being stubborn I have to make sure that you are taking medicines on time.

She is really not able to understand him now...why do you even want to care for something which you have never done before?

In last one year she had been falling ill frequently but he chose to ignore her. It was wrong on his part. forget about caring...had he even addressed her presence at that point of time? Now how he can ever justify her?

she takes her medical prescription with daily dosage. I have this with me. I can clearly read the dosages and ensure to follow it. I will take my medicines on time and I don't think I need anyone’s help for this as I am not a kid anymore.

Radha (Maid) came there on time.. Ji..Memsab...I have got your room ready. You can shift there as and when you want.

G: RIGHT AWAY

R: Par memsab..that room is not this big..I hope its ok with you?

G: Oh...that's even nicer. As I have always preferred a smaller room as big big rooms makes me feels so small about myself.

What she just told says it all about how she would have felt so small in such a huge Khurana Manscion. Radha finds everything so very strange. But still she obeys Geet’s words as recommended by Shantima. She takes all Geet’s stuffs which she has been holding. Let me shift these to the room in the terrace. She takes it and moves out the room.

Maan is completely sidelined as she is not atall listening to him. GEET..

She is not in a position to face him further. Its getting too late for me....I need to move to my room. Once again..thank you for everything that you have done for me so far.. I will not trouble you further.

She just moves out by saying this...leaving a helpless soul behind.

Precap (Upcoming) - Geet realises she is in the same farmhouse she had accidentally visited one year ago and was always thinking about this place and wished to visit here again.

So, that's it for this episode. Some of you might think Geet is over reacting. But she deserves to maintain her self respect isnt it?

Will be updating next within a week's time.

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No worries you take care first 

We will wait for your update 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi Laxmi.... thank you... but update when you can

your health comes first! 

Edited by khwaishfan - 3 years ago