Suhani Si Ek Ladki fame Gaurav Mukesh to enter Star Plus' Imlie

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Suhani Si Ek Ladki fame Gaurav Mukesh to enter Star Plus' Imlie

It will be interesting to see how Gaurav's entry will add more drama and twist to the show.

December 09,2020 12:05 PM

indiaforumsView Profile

Gaurav Mukesh

Gul Khan's show Imlie on Star Plus is working wonders on the small screen. The show has been keeping its audience entertained with its unique concept. And soon, the show will see a new entry. The makers have roped in Gaurav Mukesh to play an important role. 

Gaurav is known for his performance in the show Suhani Si Ek Ladki, and has also played the antagonist in Star Plus' popular show Yeh Rishta Kya Khelata Hai. The actor recently got married to the lead of his former show Rajshri Rani, in Gwalior, on November 20.

The track is now focusing on how with Imlie and Aditya's sudden wedding, things have changed in their lives. It will be interesting to see how Gaurav's entry will add more drama and twist to the show.

I think he will be the new house help.

I hope he is positive and bonds well with Imlie making Adi jealous 

Originally posted by unicorn1

I think he will be the new house help.

I hope he is positive and bonds well with Imlie making Adi jealous 

Jealous?? That buffoon is busy impressing mrs chaturvedi. Let him be where he is. He's not worthy of Imlie.

I will reserve my opinion till I see what kind of character he plays , whether he's playing positive or negative character. 

Also if he's going to be the new house help won't Imlie lose her job ?? They said they can't keep both. 

Also Aditya needs to be a little more in love before he can feel properly jealous. Let's be realistic here. But if Imlie gets a new friend to keep her distracted that'd be great . That ignoring him might actually pique him .😆 He was actually a little bit annoyed that she was crying so hard on being married to him. " Itna rona tha to humse shadi keu ki.. " Remember? ðŸ˜†

Edited by MusicMuse - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Kaede

Jealous?? That buffoon is busy impressing mrs chaturvedi. Let him be where he is. He's not worthy of Imlie.

Like I said in another post, show ka naam dekha hai ?? Ghee to khichdi mein hi jayegi.. Whether Aditya remains relevant to the show or not will depend on his equation with the titular character. He can stay with Moon and continue his boring tonally deaf life and look at rain like an outsider. He's welcome to that life if he so chooses. 

Originally posted by Kaede

Haha he will have a great fall before he realizes how valuable Imlie is and at that time Imlie will make him suffer for all the bad conduct

Originally posted by MusicMuse

I will reserve my opinion till I see what kind of character he plays , whether he's playing positive or negative character. 

Also if he's going to be the new house help won't Imlie lose her job ?? They said they can't keep both. 

Also Aditya needs to be a little more in love before he can feel properly jealous. Let's be realistic here. But if Imlie gets a new friend to keep her distracted that'd be great . That ignoring him might actually pique him .😆 He was actually a little bit annoyed that she was crying so hard on being married to him. " Itna rona tha to humse shadi keu ki.. " Remember? ðŸ˜†

Now even I am thinking that he'll be negative or grey because already Tripathi household is so sweet that it can give diabetes to anyone ðŸ˜† Probably he'll balance out that sweetness

Or he can be like NK of ipkknd. I loved NK as he was positive throughout and also managed to make Arnav so jealous ðŸ˜†

bold - he must be feeling main itna bura hoon ki ye itna ro rhi hai ðŸ˜†

Edited by unicorn1 - 3 years ago