how come dhoti is your favourite cheez?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤪🤪🤪🤣
🤢 I was talking in the context of his dressing 🤢
teri toh 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
how come dhoti is your favourite cheez?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤪🤪🤪🤣
🤢 I was talking in the context of his dressing 🤢
teri toh 😡
His look
❤️☺️
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Oh God ek toh ye katilaaana Kurta Uska katilaana color
Abb uspe isne meri favorite cheez pehen li dhoti 😡
Ye insaan mujhe behosh kar dega ☺️
Afreen Afreen ☺️
Katilana kurta ?? 🤣 ab ismein bhi khayali pulao ban chuki kya? 🤪
Dhoti is your favourite cheez 🤣
Kate ❤️
Such a lovely pic
I love him in dhoti
I love him in all attire
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Katilana kurta ?? 🤣 ab ismein bhi khayali pulao ban chuki kya? 🤪
Dhoti is your favourite cheez 🤣
Yaar i love him in dhoti kurta na 😭 meko uska solo walk chahiye episode me in this kurta 😡☺️
I want to see a scene like that in the show too
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Yaar i love him in dhoti kurta na 😭 meko uska solo walk chahiye episode me in this kurta 😡☺️
Yeah
Aur tum gif banake dalogi 🤪
Originally posted by: caller123
I want to see a scene like that in the show too
Can we get it please please ❤️
😳hmmm