Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
ππ yeahh
So ur mom in law has named them as Luv and Khush
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
ππ yeahh
So ur mom in law has named them as Luv and Khush
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
yup no wedding ring or MS n my sindoor is invisible too..ππ€£
I do wear MS occasionally. (1- 5 times a year) wear ring when I go out. once in a while agar yaad aaye toh.. abhi lockdown se woh bhi nahi pehna..π
I am a free bird..π€£
πππ anyone can flirt with u then as no rings etcπ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
πππ what was ur reaction after knowing he had big list of ex?
Itβs not ex, flirting nature. How he is famous among girls. Also these things I know earlier from his sis, but he donβt know that I already know π€£π€£
I behaved I know first timeπ€£π€£, jab she tumara jijju ko darr ka meaning pata chala, jab tak he was not intro to darrπ€£π€£
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
So ur mom in law has named them as Luv and Khush
Yes π³
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Isliye toh bola secret mein...π€£
π€£π€£
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
yup no wedding ring or MS n my sindoor is invisible too..ππ€£
I do wear MS occasionally. (1- 5 times a year) wear ring when I go out. once in a while agar yaad aaye toh.. abhi lockdown se woh bhi nahi pehna..π
I am a free bird..π€£
Sindoor like how Riddhima wears?
But at the time of thilak having a big one? ππ
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
jiju ki alcohol stories..π€£
ππ ohhh i wanna hear it π
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
yup no wedding ring or MS n my sindoor is invisible too..ππ€£
I do wear MS occasionally. (1- 5 times a year) wear ring when I go out. once in a while agar yaad aaye toh.. abhi lockdown se woh bhi nahi pehna..π
I am a free bird..π€£
Hi5
Same here joi ka preschool lady asked me are you marriedπ€£π€£
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
πππ anyone can flirt with u then as no rings etcπ
π€£ I dont let anyone come in my vicinity,..π€£
Earlier my hubby's ex boss tried it but I gave him a super answer since then woh mujhse door hi rehta tha,,.,π€£
hubby has more fan following and he doesn't wear his wedding band either,,π€£
Itβs not ex, flirting nature. How he is famous among girls. Also these things I know earlier from his sis, but he donβt know that I already know π€£π€£
I behaved I know first timeπ€£π€£, jab she tumara jijju ko darr ka meaning pata chala, jab tak he was not intro to darrπ€£π€£
ππ jaise sab bolte hai na that they r scared of der wives, u prove it correctπ jiju is scared of u awww