Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
ππ shaadiyon mein aisa hi hota hai always, koi na koi rishtedar ke paas koi na koi rishta hota hai π€£ wahi relatives ka kaam haiπ
Oh baprey u have attended almost everyone's wedding wow what a family treeπ
Oh baprey 6 feet? Toh aapki height kitni hai 5 feet 6,7? Tall girls r very less in ind na
M short only 5 feel 3 inchπ
Yeah dad ke side unke saare cousins n meri chhoti bua ki shaadi n mom ke side my mama and mom ke saare cousins ki shaadi attend ki hai..π
I am 5β7β. But abhi I am golu molu so I donβt look that tall..π€£
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π i like characters more than actors
Ya ya I know that
But this Rrahul baby β€οΈβ€οΈ aka Vansh baby β€οΈβ€οΈ
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Yap...
Aj mein ek movie bhi dekhi...
Delhi crime bhi dekh Liya kal...
Achcha okkkkk
Last week I watched that fabulous lives of Bollywood wives
This is the reason why I brought Netflix in March
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Achcha okkkkk
Last week I watched that fabulous lives of Bollywood wives
Kaisa laga fab lives of bw wives?π
Maine bas review actually roast videos dekhe uspeπ
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ya ya I know that
But this Rrahul baby β€οΈβ€οΈ aka Vansh baby β€οΈβ€οΈ
Yes yes ur Rrahul baby
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Achcha okkkkk
Last week I watched that fabulous lives of Bollywood wives
Acha hai toh bol...
Mein dekhugi...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
This is the reason why I brought Netflix in March
Ohhho...
Mujhe bohot acha laga...