Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You should check Ari's VMs in youtube she's made a lot of them
Even I've made a couple of VMs longggg back😆
Youtube delete my VMS 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You should check Ari's VMs in youtube she's made a lot of them
Even I've made a couple of VMs longggg back😆
Youtube delete my VMS 😔
Why u guys always behind to lose..
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Why u guys always behind to lose..
Don't know...🤷🏻♀️
Maybe lazy to win or can say winning doesn't suits us 🤣🤣 but had never lost till now😡
Thank you shivi for giving update that long one u made my day now my external exams are there from yesterday onwards now I got free and read it thank you for the update which made strees free
Originally posted by: SREEJAROSID
Thank you shivi for giving update that long one u made my day now my external exams are there from yesterday onwards now I got free and read it thank you for the update which made strees free
🤗...
I'm glad that it made you stress free...😳
Even you made my day with this sweet review ...thank you 🤗
Where everyone went...???
Ummm ...to write os ..🤣🤣
Ok then let me too go ...🤪
Don't worry will be back if anyone comes here 😆
Where everyone went...???
Ummm ...to write os ..🤣🤣
Ok then let me too go ...🤪
Don't worry will be back if anyone comes here 😆
I went to have dinner😆
Haven't even thought of anything yet so writing is too far🤣
🤗...
I'm glad that it made you stress free...😳
Even you made my day with this sweet review ...thank you 🤗
Ss dear it made me stress free
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I went to have dinner😆
Haven't even thought of anything yet so writing is too far🤣
Same I too went to had dinner 🤣
Mmmm.... I started writing ...😁 Just started let's see when it'll complete 🤪
Aww.... that's so sweet 😳
Thank you 🤗