Originally posted by: arisharosid20
But u have to 🤣🤣
Yeah😆
But being in a writer's block I don't know how I'm going to write. But will try🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
But u have to 🤣🤣
Yeah😆
But being in a writer's block I don't know how I'm going to write. But will try🤔
You shouldn't say that😆
You've already decided on title so go start writing👍🏼
No cheating 😀
I got one title ....🥳
Yeyyyyyyyyyy....of that second scene 😉 your favorite one Ari ☺️... I'm starting that first🤪.. just got title not started yet 🤣
I am damn excited about it❤️
Heyyy OS is ready🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
come on... it's not any ahem..but it's ahem🤣Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I can't🤣
I know what's cooking in that brain of yours🤪
Well waiting to read😉
No one select
Scene no 1,3,4,5,6,9,
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
done done
Read that's was 🥰🥰
❤️Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Read that's was 🥰🥰
Just title di...😆
Ok ask me will suggest in pm ...🤣