I am excited for read everyone os
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am excited for read everyone os
Beautiful!
Listening the song for the first time😆
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I am excited for read everyone os
Me too excited to read lazy to write 🤣
It's Pakistan drama song..
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Me too excited to read lazy to write 🤣
But u have to 🤣🤣
That's so beautiful Ari...😍😍
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Me too excited to read lazy to write 🤣
Same pinch...
But had to write 🤔 and to you too 🤭
I got one title ....🥳
Yeyyyyyyyyyy....of that second scene 😉 your favorite one Ari ☺️... I'm starting that first🤪.. just got title not started yet 🤣
I got one title ....🥳
Yeyyyyyyyyyy....of that second scene 😉 your favorite one Ari ☺️... I'm starting that first🤪.. just got title not started yet 🤣
Arey so soon😳
Suggest something to me too😆
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
It's Pakistan drama song..
Means daily soap theme track??