Please noooooooooo I don't want him to shout.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please noooooooooo I don't want him to shout.
Actually silent treatment will be apt but that guy is chalu. So anyhow he will make her talk. Ridz se na ho payega.
Intehaan ho gyi intezaar ki
Aayi na kuch khabar aaj ke episode ki😔
watch episode same night as Tv- Voot
colors didnt upload sneak peak of ADHM
so mostly aaj nahi aayega
I dont understand what festival?
House arrest means Handcuff romance..☺️
Spygiri...i hope its related to riddhima..
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
I dont understand what festival?
House arrest means Handcuff romance..☺️
Spygiri...i hope its related to riddhima..
House arrest☺️
Spy Riddhu will be back😎
new precap
House arrest..okay thats why that handcuff scene
spy drama....maybe ridz starts her duty