Yes VA and EDT its 12:45 here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes VA and EDT its 12:45 here
Ye suanane se pahele meri jaan chali kyu nahi gaiπ
Aese dialogue maine kahi sune hai shayad ITV meπ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes VA and EDT its 12:45 here
Ok got it
Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
Ye suanane se pahele meri jaan chali kyu nahi gaiπ
Aese dialogue maine kahi sune hai shayad ITV meπ
ππ ITV mein hi aisa dialogue hote haiπ€£
Ok got it
π
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes VA and EDT its 12:45 here
Hello Soni π€
Oh wow you're on the east coast too, I don't know why I thought
you're in India
π€£π€£π€£Maine shayad bahot ITV shows dekhe hai isliye uska asar haiOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
ππ ITV mein hi aisa dialogue hote haiπ€£
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Hello Soni π€
Oh wow you're on the east coast too, I don't know why I thought
you're in India
Hiiπ€
Hehe maybe coz i am online when india gang is here tooπ
Ohh u also from east coast how cool, where from?
Ok got it
Sravz π€
How are you
Gosh I miss interacting on this forum 2 more weeks of deadline
then I'm free for sometime
Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
π€£π€£π€£Maine shayad bahot ITV shows dekhe hai isliye uska asar hai
ππ πππ u r our trp audience