Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Wild card entry ? 🤣
I was also thinking abt it . How is this scene, Shivani feeding Bala while Azeem comes in 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Wild card entry ? 🤣
I was also thinking abt it . How is this scene, Shivani feeding Bala while Azeem comes in 😆
Originally posted by: Honeyarjun
I was also thinking abt it . How is this scene, Shivani feeding Bala while Azeem comes in 😆
I don care about Balaji Murugadoss and his pets 😆
Hi Aarthi🤗.....busy and also disappointed with the show
Oh k..
That's true nothing much happening in show.. what a flop season.. 😆
Looks like BB editing promo to show someone is bad light 😆
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Looks like BB editing promo to show someone is bad light 😆
Who cares.. anyway their attempts flop dhaan 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Who cares.. anyway their attempts flop dhaan 😆
Hope all their attempts gets failed 😆