Yeah check it out if u wanna watch any new showπ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah check it out if u wanna watch any new showπ
Saw it yuck
Itβs beyond yuck also πππ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£π€£ chaku churi nikaldi dekho toh sahiπ bachke rahiyo
On my way to her now πππ
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
π€£ Vansh n his famous mood swings π€£
ππ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh thats cool, Sony shows r interesting i like them. Who r the cast?
I only know the FL: shrenu parikh
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Itβs beyond yuck also πππ
π€£π€£π€£ bas kar haha u n ur extreme love or hate for someoneππ
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
π€£ Vansh n his famous mood swings π€£
Yeah preggy ridz also wonβt have see, yeh banda will have
Spice jyada hogya kya?π€£π€£
But I donβt know why I Felt he is playing piano thereπ€£π€£
Yes spice bht jyada hogayaπ€£π€£
I was waiting for him to play the piano π€£π€£
Uss scene se laga he was not playing he was just cleaning the keys of the pianoπ€£
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£π€£π€£ bas kar haha u n ur extreme love or hate for someoneππ
Hahahhahaha πππππ
Thatβs right πππ