Damn true🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Damn true🤣
which one are you tom or jerryOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Damn true🤣
Asking due to your sig
Jerry I guess... Bucky is the sweet non-problematic girl like Tom!
I realised rn ki mera sig inte dinon se change hi nahi hua😆
Vagee ne badmein awards conduct kiye?
that's sweetOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Jerry I guess... Bucky is the sweet non-problematic girl like Tom!
I realised rn ki mera sig inte dinon se change hi nahi hua😆
Vagee ne badmein awards conduct kiye?
I am not sure about vagee's award threads
I hope you can be present/ contribute to the wedding 😳
Originally posted by: priya185
that's sweet
I am not sure about vagee's award threads
I hope you can be present/ contribute to the wedding 😳
I can't be sure Priya... I had some extra holidays last time so could participate but I doubt I will be able to do the same this time!
if you cannot be present you can PM me or mishti your contribution (if you want)Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I can't be sure Priya... I had some extra holidays last time so could participate but I doubt I will be able to do the same this time!
we already have outfits and few venues
lol i got work piled up so yeah im enjoying it🤣at least it keeps me busy 😆how r u?
Sorry for disappearing last time
Similar halchaal here😆
P.S Love your DP😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks😆 not a deep thought but my thinking about the overall concept!
No idea... Netflix ain't meant for below 18 people😆
BTW many Indian Netflix shows exaggerate things like anything😆 don't trust them to be reality!
Oops, age restriction....was not aware of...thanks for letting me know....that's expected most shows tends to exaggerate........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5