Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
An I the only one who thinks that precap for tomorrow's episode is more like a promo of this week ... and this won't be telecasted before Saturday?🤪
I kind of think we will see it between Wednesday- Friday
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
An I the only one who thinks that precap for tomorrow's episode is more like a promo of this week ... and this won't be telecasted before Saturday?🤪
I kind of think we will see it between Wednesday- Friday
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
An I the only one who thinks that precap for tomorrow's episode is more like a promo of this week ... and this won't be telecasted before Saturday?🤪
Itna stretch karne ke liye kuch scene hai inke paas? 🤔
Originally posted by: merryyura
Itna stretch karne ke liye kuch scene hai inke paas? 🤔
Exactly, I feel jaldi dikhayenge🤔
As Rrahul said she's so flexible😆
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
An I the only one who thinks that precap for tomorrow's episode is more like a promo of this week ... and this won't be telecasted before Saturday?🤪
Yeah specially Ishani shouting will telecast Friday or Saturday 👍
She for sure is 😆
Originally posted by: dipali13
Yeah specially Ishani shouting will telecast Friday or Saturday 👍
No..may b Thursday...