Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Widow track? Sampoorna? I don't want leap before menstruation track. But I want focus on Anirudh-Bondita.
Dil ki baat.. It's the track I'm waiting for from starting.. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Widow track? Sampoorna? I don't want leap before menstruation track. But I want focus on Anirudh-Bondita.
Dil ki baat.. It's the track I'm waiting for from starting.. 😳
Thankuuuuu Asfu... ❤️😳
Our Barristers❤️❤️

Pata chala iske liye bhi ani & bon ko blame karegi 😒..
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
It's my birthday today.. 😃
Janam din shubhal kamnaye shabana. Sare sapne poore ho ap k (jo ap k fayde me ho) . Sab achcha ho ap k jivan mein. Khuda apko apni adat me banaye rakhe ❤️
Depends... bcz unhone doctor ka option b dala h hint dete rehte h ab or tab.. 😃
Yehi hoga you bet
u didnt let us sleep and all
Itna padyaha hum thak gaye
Wish you many more happy returns of the day..🥳 May God bless you with abundant happiness.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHABANA.. 🤗Originally posted by: Shrabana99
It's my birthday today.. 😃
Don't tell me Like seriously? This show already lacks positive, sane characters and instead of bringing positive people they are killing Saurabh who just now has developed some sense? Bholi is widow, they can show widow track around her, why involving Sampoorna? I thought it was about that wife of GW, Saurabh Kahan se aageya? 😭Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
reliable toh nahi hai , but BTS me someone said ki Ani ki GF and dost jaa rhe hain so we are guessing it is true Arpi
Originally posted by: Doe_gurl
Depends... bcz unhone doctor ka option b dala h hint dete rehte h ab or tab.. 😃
But You remember when Ani gave her option to choose Doctor's / Barrister's dress when they were clicking photos, Then Bondita chosed Barrister clothes instead of Doctor. So it hinted She'll become a Barrister just like her Barrister Babu❤️❤️