You're definitely not as innocent as you lookππ€
Hiii sofna π€
π
Is it a scene in today's epi??? I havnt watched the epi yetπ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You're definitely not as innocent as you lookππ€
Hiii sofna π€
π
Is it a scene in today's epi??? I havnt watched the epi yetπ...
You're definitely not as innocent as you lookππ€
πππππ
My partner in crimeππ
Soni still hasn't told us why her stomach hurtπ€£
Soni Answer thisπ
Yes I can feel it t, but leave it everything Dipali, just watch for fun
No I mean K ka to torture tha par boss ka toHaq bhi banta hai naπ³π
So I Answer thisπ
From March to now itβs already 9 months now
I wonder whatβs inside her stomach now?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π²π²π€£π€£ oh my hahahahaha
Medium/high/very high hahahaha
Mood n spiritual oh my u r unique
What kinda mood was it? For ur 3 IG?
I here that too oftenπ€£ππ
Then i dont know Varsha, Darshi ne Indra di ko pm kiya na for not name calling
I here that too oftenπ€£ππ
U should be for sure
All these 3 accounts - do u have the same people or what??
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Hiii sofna π€
π
Is it a scene in today's epi??? I havnt watched the epi yetπ...
Yes in todayβs episode, remember my words while watching π€£
My partner in crimeππ
Soni still hasn't told us why her stomach hurtπ€£
Wish my stomach was hurting coz of that yaarπ